Docker, Jackett, Radarr, SickRage using 2 instances of Transmission

• I have been struggling with the installation of SickRage and Radarr on the same machine and how to implement Transmission to manage trackers on the same OMV system. I now have a solution and wrote an entire blog-entry surrounding these issues and how to overcome them.

Basically in a nutshell, if you run transmission on the same environment as SickRage and Radarr, you will get into the situation where a movie gets logged as a TV episode and vise-versa.

To overcome this, I run two instances of Transmission on the same OMV machine, separating the watch, download, incomplete and complete folders. The drawback is that there will be two instances of Transmission running, but with today's technology should not be a problem.

You can read more here: https://aubreykloppers.wordpre…ansmission-two-instances/

kind regards and I hope the blog assists anyone struggling with the concept of running 2 transmission instances...

• Offizieller Beitrag

Why not run these in dockers? OMV + Docker plugin media server (Plex, PlexPy, Ombi, Libresonic, NZBGet, ruTorrent, Sonarr, Radarr, Mylar, and more) The downloader plugins aren't going to be ported to OMV 4.x. This is why there is "massive delays" in package updates...

omv 7.0.4-2 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.5 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.10 | compose 7.1.2 | k8s 7.0-6 | cputemp 7.0 | mergerfs 7.0.3

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• Yes, that is what I did, but there is one more step that everyone misses and that is to get RADARR and SICKRAGE on the same box. TRANSMISSION always stuffs it up when the files gets confused and mixed...

THIS is what this thread is about, mixing trackers. AND THAT is what I got to work, granted by running it twice, but it works...

ps - Did you even read the subject...?

• Offizieller Beitrag

THIS is what this thread is about, mixing trackers.

ps - Did you even read the subject...?

Yes, I unfortunately did but it means nothing to me since I don't use any downloaders and I missed the first word of the subject. My bad. For some reason (obviously a bad idea), I read the entire post and the background section on your blog (obviously not enough). I thought it would help run to multiple instances in dockers that you can't do with the plugins which it seemed like you were trying to do from the background section. And yes, I would've seen that you are using docker if I read more of your blog or reread the subject but I have no interest in downloaders at all. I do have interest in helping OMV users which I thought I was doing. Since I am too ignorant to help with downloaders, I will stay the hell away from downloader threads now. Sorry for wasting your time (and mine).

omv 7.0.4-2 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.5 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.10 | compose 7.1.2 | k8s 7.0-6 | cputemp 7.0 | mergerfs 7.0.3

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• I don't use Sickrage, but Radarr and Sonarr allow you to set categories for their downloads which should translate into a label in Transmission. If that's not working and forcing you to use two instances of Transmission as a workaround, it sounds like a bug in Transmission.

I am almost to the point where I need to use two instances of rtorrent, but that's only because I am approaching 5,000 torrents seeding and the rutorrent interface is slow to respond.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!