Deluge on OMV4

• Hello everyone!
    I'm using OMV3 with Deluge and Plex.
    I saw that Deluge only works in OMV4 with docker...
    There is any possibility that deluge can be ported like OMV3 to OMV4 without docker? I need to wait for omv-extras create this plugin?

Thx!

• I run Deluge in a docker on OMV 4 without any problems. You could also install Deluge manually, but the docker is much cleaner.

There are two chances that Deluge will wind up being an omv-extras plugin for OMV 4: zero and none.

--
    Google is your friend and Bob's your uncle!

OMV AMD64 7.x on headless Chenbro NR12000 1U 1x 8m Quad Core E3-1220 3.1GHz 32GB ECC RAM.

• I run Deluge in a docker on OMV 4 without any problems. You could also install Deluge manually, but the docker is much cleaner.

There are two chances that Deluge will wind up being an omv-extras plugin for OMV 4: zero and none.

I really don`t understand how docks works... sad with the chances ;(
    I love the way that deluge is easy to use on OMV 3.... It`s hard to configure on docker?
    There is any tutorial, specifically for deluge?

thx for the answer anyway

• Just like anything else, there is a learning curve to use docker. I didn't find it difficult. There is a tutorial here, but it doesn't explicitly cover Deluge. It was written after I started with dockers on my own, so I am not familiar with it.

OMV + Docker plugin media server (Plex, PlexPy, Ombi, Libresonic, NZBGet, ruTorrent, Sonarr, Radarr, Mylar, and more)

--

OMV AMD64 7.x on headless Chenbro NR12000 1U 1x 8m Quad Core E3-1220 3.1GHz 32GB ECC RAM.

• Ok.
    I wiill try docker omv 3, and after that I will migrate to OMV4.
    There is a easy way to do this migration?
    Its only use "omv-release-upgrade"in SSH (removing deluge plugin before)?

Thx anyway

• There is a easy way to do this migration?

Its only use "omv-release-upgrade"in SSH (removing deluge plugin before)?

That's all there is to it.

--

• What I did to get Deluge working with OMV4 was I installed deluge, deluged, and deluge-web using the terminal, use the deluge console to enable web connection, and set the daemon to run at startup. Now I can administer it using the web interface from another computer, just like before in OMV3.

• What I did to get Deluge working with OMV4 was I installed deluge, deluged, and deluge-web using the terminal, use the deluge console to enable web connection, and set the daemon to run at startup. Now I can administer it using the web interface from another computer, just like before in OMV3.

Can you please explain in detail as step by step instruction? For someone is not that familiar with linux? Thanks!

• Can you please explain in detail as step by step instruction? For someone is not that familiar with linux? Thanks!

If you're not familiar with linux I suggest you to use docker. Once you get how it works it's usually easier.

Intel G4400 - Asrock H170M Pro4S - 8GB ram - Be Quiet Pure Power 11 400 CM - Nanoxia Deep Silence 4 - 6TB Seagate Ironwolf - RAIDZ1 3x10TB WD - OMV 5 - Proxmox Kernel

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!