Docker issues connecting Radarr and Sonarr

• Hi,

I'm new to docker and used it for the first time yesterday. I referenced Techno Dad Life's youtube videos for instructions.
    I installed Transmissions, Jackett, Sonarr, Glances, Headphones and Radarr. Transmissions, Jackett and Glances work fine. The others all give DB errors similar to error below.

NzbDrone.Core.Datastore.CorruptDatabaseException: Database file: /config/nzbdrone.db is corrupt, restore from backup if available. See: https://github.com/Radarr/Rada…e-disk-image-is-malformed ---> System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteException: disk I/O error

I looked at the Githum article, but it's not really addressing the issue I have.

Thanks in advance,
    Marlin

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Marlin () aus folgendem Grund: Found cause

• I am having this same issue is there a way you can post what steps you took to resolve this issue it would be of great help to me.

I installed the plug-in Reset Permissions from OMV-Extra and reset all permissions on all shared Folders. After that I re-installed Docker and recreated all the containers.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!