I Can't access GUI. This site can't be reached, IP Refused to Connect

• I can't access OMV GUI through any browser.

Recently, I've downloaded OMV for my Raspberry Pi 3 Model B V1.2. I've using SD CARD FORMATTER to format my SD CARD before I flashed the OMV_4_Raspberry_Pi_2_3_3Plus.img.xz into the SD Card using Etcher. I'm using Wireless Network Watcher to get my Raspberry Pi's IP Address. So, I put my IP address example 192.168.1.101 and this happened;

This is where I downloaded the OMV files from.
    https://sourceforge.net/projec…/Raspberry%20Pi%20images/

-I've already turn off the firewall.
    -Start all the stuff from the beginning.
    -Try to connect to raspberry pi OMV from the different PC.

It is just the same.

Someone please help me. I have to complete this task for my diploma.

Thank you.

• Offizieller Beitrag

I'm using Wireless Network Watcher to get my Raspberry Pi's IP Address.

You have to connect the rpi to a wired network for initial setup. It will never connect to wireless until configured to do so and you can't do that without a wired connection.

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.4 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• You have to connect the rpi to a wired network for initial setup. It will never connect to wireless until configured to do so and you can't do that without a wired connection.

I'm using Wireless Network Watcher to get my IP faster. I did check my rpi ip by login at router settings 192.168.0.1 in the client list section too as a confirmation. I've connected my pc and rpi at the same router. I'm still using this method since the beginning. It's just the same.

• chente

Hat das Thema geschlossen.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!