Odroid HC2 missing CPU usage statistics

• Hi all,
    I have latest OMV4 with Odroid HC2. Everything is fine with it except that I haven't any CPU usage statistics in my Performance statistics.
    I disabled and enabled the Monitoring in the System menu but same result.

Here is an image about the my problem

Do you have an idea why isn't?

Thanks for your help!

• Thought the flashplugin was made for exactly that

The flashmemory plugin takes care about some directories with high write activity. Simply to check using 'df':

Code
    root@raspberrypi:~# df -h | grep folder2ram
    folder2ram      489M  2.7M  486M   1% /var/log
    folder2ram      489M     0  489M   0% /var/tmp
    folder2ram      489M  296K  489M   1% /var/lib/openmediavault/rrd
    folder2ram      489M   24K  489M   1% /var/spool
    folder2ram      489M   10M  479M   3% /var/lib/rrdcached
    folder2ram      489M  8.0K  489M   1% /var/lib/monit
    folder2ram      489M  4.0K  489M   1% /var/lib/php
    folder2ram      489M  4.0K  489M   1% /var/lib/netatalk/CNID
    folder2ram      489M     0  489M   0% /var/cache/samba

This is on one of the supported ARM boards monitoring the block device layer. I started at around 10:40, then enabled monitoring at 10:50:58 and stopped it at 10:53:29:

Now it's 8 minutes later and only some concentrated write activity after few minutes while with enabled monitoring constant writes happened:

Code
    root@raspberrypi:~# date
    Mon Jul 30 11:01:42 UTC 2018

(I added this code to armbianmonitor a while ago to monitor exactly that --> write activity below the filesystem layer to get a clue how writes at the flash layer might look like)

• It's the other way around. As soon as you enable monitoring and still run off SD card you have a problem. Enabled monitoring results in constant writing of small data chunks to the rootfs with an ugly high Write Amplification. Your SD card will wear out pretty fast.

Thanks for your answer!
    So in your opinion I should rather turn off my Monitoring to keep a longer life time of my SD card?

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!