[Solved]Issues with UPS / Nut

• I'm just setting up my first OpenMediaVault server (Server used to run FreeNAS, and still has that hostname, but I promise it's a clean install of the latest OMV 4.xx release)
    I've installed the Extras plugin, and the kernel in it to move to 4.15.
    Trying to configure Nut plugin so that the server will auto shutdown on power loss (weak old UPS only has about 5min of power)

After some trial and error, figured out that the UPS (Cyberpower CP1000AVRLCD) was at /dev/usb/hiddev0.

Here's what I've written to the config
    driver = cyberpower
    port = /dev/usb/hiddev0
    desc = "Cyberpower UPS CP1000AVRLCD"

But when it starts, I get the following error:
    Error #0:
    OMV\ExecException: Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin; export LANG=C; systemctl start 'nut-driver' 2>&1' with exit code '1': Job for nut-driver.service failed because the control process exited with error code.
    See "systemctl status nut-driver.service" and "journalctl -xe" for details. in /usr/share/php/openmediavault/system/process.inc:175
    Stack trace:
    #0 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/system/systemctl.inc(86): OMV\System\Process->execute(Array, 1)
    #1 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/system/systemctl.inc(104): OMV\System\SystemCtl->exec('start', NULL, false)
    #2 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/module/nut.inc(92): OMV\System\SystemCtl->enable(true)
    #3 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/config.inc(194): OMVModuleNetworkUPSTools->startService()
    #4 [internal function]: OMVRpcServiceConfig->applyChanges(Array, Array)
    #5 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(123): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
    #6 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(149): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->callMethod('applyChanges', Array, Array)
    #7 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(565): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->OMV\Rpc\{closure}('/tmp/bgstatusNc...', '/tmp/bgoutputvX...')
    #8 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(159): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->execBgProc(Object(Closure))
    #9 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/config.inc(213): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->callMethodBg('applyChanges', Array, Array)
    #10 [internal function]: OMVRpcServiceConfig->applyChangesBg(Array, Array)
    #11 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(123): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
    #12 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/rpc.inc(86): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->callMethod('applyChangesBg', Array, Array)
    #13 /usr/sbin/omv-engined(536): OMV\Rpc\Rpc::call('Config', 'applyChangesBg', Array, Array, 1)
    #14 {main}

I've attached the output from the commands it says to run for more information as a text file, 'cause the dump a lot of output.

Kinda feel like I'm probably just missing something obvious, and thought I'd see what the community knew.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!