war is older vershion's of omv for odroid xu4 sbc ?

• Hi

I can't get the latest odroid xu4 omv to function. I can't get it to save time n date and I cant change services on its webui. I use google crome browser .

So.. Wear can I get older img for odroid xu4 ?

• Offizieller Beitrag

Wear can I get older img for odroid xu4 ?

You can't unless someone saved it. That is avoiding the problem though. Did you write the image with etcher? Did you wait the 20 or so minutes after turning it on the first time? Have you cleared your browser cache?

omv 7.0.4-2 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.5 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.10 | compose 7.1.2 | k8s 7.0-6 | cputemp 7.0 | mergerfs 7.0.3

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• I write with win32DiskImager-odroid-v1.3 and just now with etcher.
    I did not w8 20 min becaus I wanted to change the defalt password emediatly.
    I did not clear browser history.

I can't toggle services in "dashboard"? Is that normal ? It also saying FTP is running and not enabled. ???

• Offizieller Beitrag

I write with win32DiskImager-odroid-v1.3 and just now with etcher.
    I did not w8 20 min becaus I wanted to change the defalt password emediatly.
    I did not clear browser history.

That explains your problems. Why did you want to change the root password immediately? root login via ssh is disabled by default on the arm images.

I can't toggle services in "dashboard"? Is that normal ?

Yes, even though they look like toggles, they are not.

It also saying FTP is running and not enabled. ???

They are running but they are not configured. So, it shouldn't an issue. Just enable and then disable them in the web interface.

omv 7.0.4-2 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.5 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.10 | compose 7.1.2 | k8s 7.0-6 | cputemp 7.0 | mergerfs 7.0.3

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!