Can't delete or add sharedfolders

• Hello,

I've got a big issue with my Shared Folders.

Few days ago I removed six 1TB HDDs, each of them with a Shared Folder and a SMB Share. Because the Space was not enough I've bought four 4TB WD Reds for a RAID 5.
    For certain reasons I've only removed the old HDDs without delete their Shared Folders and Shares (because the data on them have to copied to the raid).
    So I've replaced four of the 1TB with the 4x4TB as Software RAID.
    Two of the old HDDs stay connected for copying the data to the raid.

After I've copied all of the data to the RAID, I've got some issues with OMV.
    First, it was a bit tricky to delete the Shared Folders, cause of the references on SMB, so I removed the SMB shares in the config.xml.
    But still can't remove the Shared Folders in the webinterface, so I removed the Shared Folders also in the config.xml.
    Now I can't see anything from the old HDDs but I still can't add or remove Shared Folders and that is a big problem.

If I try to add a Shared Folder, they show me an error:

Code
    Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin; export LANG=C; systemctl restart 'sharedfolders-PXE.mount' 2>&1' with exit code '1': Job for sharedfolders-PXE.mount failed. See "systemctl status sharedfolders-PXE.mount" and "journalctl -xe" for details.

And the details:

PXE is not the sharedfolder I would add. It's a folder of a old HDD and it's still online.
    It's the same error if I try to remove a sharedfolder.

systemctl status sharedfolders-PXE.mount show me:

I have no idea how I can fix it. In my opinion OMV try to unmount all sharedfolders and PXE is in use, but it's the first time I've got problems like this when I'm adding or removing shared folders.

Sorry for my bad english, it's not my first language.

• Okay with stopped TFTPd it works. But why the hell is OMV restarting all shares when I'm only try to add one?

I never noticed it and I guess it's totally senseless. Or is there still an issue?

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!