RSNAPSHOT error: /bin/rm command fails - operation not permitted

• Hi guys,
    I am new to OMV, this forum and beginner in linux and would like to ask for your help.

/var/lib/openmediavault/cron.d/rsnapshot daily reports in my mail box, that /bin/rm: can not remove some files, becauce the operation is not permitted.

This is reported repeatedly for same files / folders. I can not find anything special about these files / folders - no obvious reason for such behaviour. These are just some amonst many many others, that work just fine.

The target backup partition is a win share, SMB/CIFS mounted using the remotemount plugin. I am running also other backup tasks, where I get no problems.

What I get, at the end of a day, is somehow incomplete backup. Only part of the files / folders are in the destination compared to the source.

The first few daily backups went fine, this started to happend after two-three days. First weekly backup is also corrupted.

I do not know, if I make myself clear enough, I'll be happy to provide more info if needed.

Thanks for any help in advance.

doudis

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!