mergerfs writing to disk that isn't part of the pool

• Hi, new OMV build here, v4.1.10. I have 5x 6TB drives in my NAS, 4 of which (/dev/sda1-sdd1) are pooled with mergerfs, and the 5th (/dev/sde1) is my SnapRAID parity drive.
    Yet for some reason mergerfs is writing to the parity drive when I copy files to the pooled file system! I am not sure how this is possible :/

Any suggestions? FYI I am using the default "existing path, most free space" policy with the pooled drives.
    Here are two screenshots that show my configuration...

• Post your /etc/fstab file

• fstab looks correct.

When you write files to the pool are you sure you are writing them only to: /srv/98a9c84f-b3e4-42d3-b8b7-f1a8fe191e0f ?

--
    Google is your friend and Bob's your uncle!

OMV AMD64 7.x on headless Chenbro NR12000 1U 1x 8m Quad Core E3-1220 3.1GHz 32GB ECC RAM.

• fstab looks correct.

When you write files to the pool are you sure you are writing them only to: /srv/98a9c84f-b3e4-42d3-b8b7-f1a8fe191e0f ?

Pretty sure... well at least I thought I was! =O After a reboot I now see some of the files are in the pool, others only on one of the individual drives. Let's assume that was my mistake....

Anyway - what is the easiest way to fix this? Can I just move these files to the pool or will that fail? Or should I disable the pool, move the files, and then re-enable it? Or...?
    Thanks for your help, gderf.

• You can move files from a drive that is not part of a pool into the pool. But instead of move, I would copy them, and once you are sure they got there, delete them from the original source.

--
    Google is your friend and Bob's your uncle!

OMV AMD64 7.x on headless Chenbro NR12000 1U 1x 8m Quad Core E3-1220 3.1GHz 32GB ECC RAM.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!