GUI Unauthorized login attempt

• Hi there :)

I'm having a problem since this afternoon, it came out of nowhere : i cannot log into webgui anymore (Software failure, bad username or password).

What I've tried :

• reboot
    • reset banned users with firstaid
    • reset password with firstaid (even if I have my password autofilled with a password manager so no error is possible from my human brain)
    • looked at the disks space (since I've read some stuff about this issue on the forum already)

I have 2 disks, one SSD for the system, one WD red 4TB for datas.

> Disks state
    > dh -f output
    > auth.log output

So everything seems fine, and I'm a bit out of options here.

Does anyone have an idea ? ;(

Note that I can see some Korean/Chinese/Indian IP address trying to connect ssh root access (which is disabled) but it's not like my CPU or anything else are tanked. So I don't think it's the answer. Plus, everything else works fine (Grafana, Nextcloud, Samba etc).

Thanks guys.

• For the record, I've worked on this last night and tonight. I finally found the issue.

I wanted to restart omv-engined and made :

So I choose to $ dpkg-reconfigure php-pam and to restart the server after that. Worked like a charm.

The issue is still unclear. Don't know why suddenly it started to go crazy for no reason (I have not touched anything regarding php or php-pam lately).

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!