Human memory issue, how was the setup done?

• Hi Folks,

I was in a coma for some time, came back and figured out I have a server :) Cool!
    Passwords also are no issues to remember (luckily).

The only issue is I don't remember how the storage was set up.

I see in the GUI a ZFS volume with 6 disks, which is all right. The volume is mounted on /pool0.
    If I look into /pool0 there are ~8 files with names like ECRYPTFS_FNEK_ENCRYPTED....

Any info on how to get access to my data?

I have a script to mount storage which is referencing to /dev/sdx but that does not work, the system says it does not find the devices (which are there of course)

Of course I can provide more details once I am at home!

Thanks
    David

• Thanks for the reply.
    I already thought it must be encrypted folders. But then they must be like a split archive?
    So it does not reflect the typical setup you would do for encrypted storage on OMV?

• Offizieller Beitrag

Thanks for the reply.
    I already thought it must be encrypted folders. But then they must be like a split archive?
    So it does not reflect the typical setup you would do for encrypted storage on OMV?

:) You're asking someone who really doesn't have a clue, but OMV does have 2 plugins luksencryption and letsencrypt have you installed and used one of those.
    This for instance is probably one of few sites that actually gives a possible solution.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!