Docker: some Sonarr and Radar settings reset back to default by themselves regularly...

• Apologies if this is has been answered in another thread, I haven't found anything after searching.

Some of my Sonarr and Radarr settings change by themselves regularly.
    For example:
    - in Sonarr, on the landing page, I want the view settings to be set to "Posters", but it defaults back to "Overview List" after a while
    - in Radarr, on the landing page, I want the page size to be "250" (Settings>UI), but it defaults back to "10" (the "10" option is not even available in Settings>UI...) after a while

How do I ensure the changed settings stick?
    Is this happening to other users?
    Thank you for your help!

Asrock J3455 - 8GB ram - 1x4TB WD RED + 1x2TB WD Green
    OMV 4.1.26-1 - Kernel 4.19

• I updated from 3.0 to 4.0 last night and freshly installed Nzbget and Sonarr in Docker, because the plugins are no longer supported from what i have read.
    Anyway after setting up everything(except a few kinks in sonarr) i restarted my server.
    After restart both Sonarr and nzbget reverted back to factory state.
    Have you noticed if it happens after a restart of the server?
    I havent found a solution so far after searching the forum and i am a bit scared to try restarting if iam honest :D

• Sometimes I find that my Sonarr docker was updated by Watchtower but is unreachable on the standard port 8989. Somehow it is being changed to something in the 40000 range and I have to edit the config file to set it back.

--
    Google is your friend and Bob's your uncle!

OMV AMD64 7.x on headless Chenbro NR12000 1U 1x 8m Quad Core E3-1220 3.1GHz 32GB ECC RAM.

• I updated from 3.0 to 4.0 last night and freshly installed Nzbget and Sonarr in Docker, because the plugins are no longer supported from what i have read.
    Anyway after setting up everything(except a few kinks in sonarr) i restarted my server.
    After restart both Sonarr and nzbget reverted back to factory state.
    Have you noticed if it happens after a restart of the server?
    I havent found a solution so far after searching the forum and i am a bit scared to try restarting if iam honest :D

Do your Container paths point to Host Paths that are located on permanent storage? Post your docker configurations.

--
    Google is your friend and Bob's your uncle!

OMV AMD64 7.x on headless Chenbro NR12000 1U 1x 8m Quad Core E3-1220 3.1GHz 32GB ECC RAM.

• @lime345: it doesn't necessarily happen at restart. I just rebooted OMV to check, the view settings were unchanged. Also, my first install was OMV4, I never had to upgrade from OMV3 to OMV4
    @gderf: your questions is directed at lime345, but I will answer it too, host path are located on permanent storage, an SSD in my case.

In what file and folder are the view settings located? I looked in the config folder for the Sonarr docker and found a config.xml, but it doesn't seem to contain anything relevant to the view settings. Can these be added maybe? If so what should I write?
    Does anyone know where to find them otherwise?
    I had a similar issue with Transmission, the downloads speed limit would go back to default every now and then. I managed to edit the setting.json file which was located in the Docker config folder and now the issue has gone.

Thank you for your help!

Asrock J3455 - 8GB ram - 1x4TB WD RED + 1x2TB WD Green
    OMV 4.1.26-1 - Kernel 4.19

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!