Can't create a NFS share

• Hi, I'm trying to create a NFS share from the GUI, but I can't. It fails for this reason:

The NFS share I'm trying to create is:

https://prnt.sc/l2hc4a

I tried creating a new shared folder, but I have the same problem. I saw a simmilar error on the forum for OMV3, but the issue there was spaces in shared folder name. I don't have any spaces or special characters.

I'm using OMV4 on Armbian.

Andy ideas?

• Offizieller Beitrag

What filesystem is the shared folder on? What board is it and did you use a pre-built OMV image?

omv 7.0.4-2 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.5 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.10 | compose 7.1.2 | k8s 7.0-6 | cputemp 7.0 | mergerfs 7.0.3

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• Hi, I seem to have the same or similar problem after upgrading to OMV 4.1.13 just now.

I did a clean installation and added my drives as in the previous version. After creating the shared folder I wanted to add these to NFS shares and get the following.

The foldername is " Movies_(0_-_Den) [on Movies_(0_-_Den), Movies_(0_-_Den)/] " but I can't see the problem here as it worked fine like this before.

Any help/ideas are more than welcome.

Thanks.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!