Apply change error: monit monitor collectd with exit code 1: Error receiving data -- Resource temporarily unavailable

• Hi all,
    I have OMV installed on a Debian 9 server.

It's been very smooth and I had very few issues, much less than expected considering is not the full image.

Since the start I had randomly this issue with monit error at Apply config but I was able to recover restarting the monit service.
    Once or twice I had to restart the whole server but I always postponed to investigate being so sporadic.

Now it's permanent and while the config is properly applied and saved, it's quite annoying to have the banner at all times.

Could be that I've updated monit at some point and it doesn't work well with OMV 4.1.12.
    Not entirely sure but I suspect it became permanent once I recently upgraded OMV from 4.1.9 to 4.1.12.

This is the monit version:
    monit/stable,stable,now 1:5.20.0-6 amd64 [installed,automatic]

The server is using Proxmox kernel:
    Linux server 4.15.18-7-pve #1 SMP PVE 4.15.18-26 (Thu, 04 Oct 2018 11:03:06 +0200) x86_64 GNU/Linux

Any help would be appreciated :D

Cheers

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!