upgrade not working

• Hi,

I'm new to omv, a bit new to linux too.

I've got 2 OMV servers (i plan to make a backup NAS)

On both, i can't update,i've tryed on web gui, and with omv-firstaid, and apt-get update /upgrade ... that's fail.

when i launch clean pat in firstaid, i got this answer

i'd like to test a plex server (i got few issues on my libreelec rpi3 that i can't fix, so i'll try another media player..)

Thanks for the help

• Offizieller Beitrag

If your just updating from 3 to 4 just do omv-release-upgrade from the command line, but check any plugins first and ensure they are compatible/moved to V4, any plugins that have not been migrated uninstall them first.

• tried the wget : fail ... can't connect :/

Code
    --2018-10-13 09:00:21--  http://omv-extras.org/install
    Résolution de omv-extras.org (omv-extras.org)… 178.63.91.237
    Connexion à omv-extras.org (omv-extras.org)|178.63.91.237|:80… échec : Aucun chemin d'accès pour atteindre l'hôte cible.
  • i stopped openvpn : weird, i got 2 interfaces for the openvpn ... 1 can be stopped with service openvpn stop and the other (tun0 , interface i use) ctrl+c because i'm not able to launch at boot

and it's updating, thanks, you helped me much !

now,i'll try to install plex server ;)

• Offizieller Beitrag

i stopped openvpn : weird, i got 2 interfaces for the openvpn ... 1 can be stopped with service openvpn stop and the other (tun0 , interface i use) ctrl+c because i'm not able to launch at boot

and it's updating, thanks, you helped me much !

now,i'll try to install plex server ;)

Look at Docker most on here use Plex in a Docker rather than the plugin....but glad you got it sorted :thumbup:

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!