omv-extras - ca-certificates error

• Offizieller Beitrag

If you search the forum, you will see this come up from time to time. I still don't know what causes it (it isn't omv-extras) or how to fix it. Maybe one of the suggestions in those other threads will work on your system but they haven't worked on the other systems.

omv 7.0.4-2 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.5 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.10 | compose 7.1.2 | k8s 7.0-6 | cputemp 7.0 | mergerfs 7.0.3

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• solved

I figured it out. The clock of my NAS was set to 14th November 2016, as certs are time sensitive this was causing the issue, I resolved it by installing ntp to synchronise my NAS to a time server.

For anyone else experiencing this issue these are the steps I took to resolve: -

• Check whether date is out of sync using on the OMV machine using the date command from the terminal
    • Install ntp sudo apt-get install ntp
    • Edit /etc/ntp.conf with the closest server to your country. The server lists can be found here
    • Once edited you will need to restart ntp service ntp restart
    • Check the date command again you should now see the correct date
    • Go to OMV web GUI
    • Select update management
    • Tick all and update
    • Reinstall omvextras
    • Repos should now work
    • Offizieller Beitrag

Why not just enable ntp from the omv web interface (System -> Date & Time tab)? That is one of the first things I do when setting up a new system. Glad it is fixed though.

omv 7.0.4-2 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.5 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.10 | compose 7.1.2 | k8s 7.0-6 | cputemp 7.0 | mergerfs 7.0.3

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!