OMV keeps waking up a couple of seconds after going to suspend

• Hi Folks!

I had omv2 for years in use. I configured it to be awaken by WOL just for backups and going afterwards to suspend mode using the autoshutdown plug-in. But recently it wakes up just after a couple of seconds after going to suspend mode (by autoshutdown). Anyone an idea what is going wrong? Today I updated (fresh install) to omv 4.1.12. Nothing changed, I have still the same issue. Hope you can give me some advice.

Additional information: I also use wakealarm and rsnapshot plug-ins for daily/weekly/monthly backups. Autoshutdown is configured to stay awake for one hour (08.00-09.00).

• I had this issue in the past with OMV2, and the solution is to update your BIOS, and re-config its settings.

Thanks for your answer! I will try to update the bios. But I doubt, I will find a newer version, since I'm using an older HP Proliant. Do you remember the important bios settings? In case I find no bios update, I can at least check the settings.

• I could not update the BIOS, but at least I managed to update the firmware. And it helped as well. Thanks a lot for your help! :thumbup:

________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    I've been to early pleased ;( The firmware update didn't resolve the situation. Now it's waking up after 20-30 minutes X(

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!