Sonarr Web UI needs refrshh

• Hello Everyone,

I tried to search the forum for my issue but i could not find a post about it.

I have Linuxserver docker for sonarr, it is running perfectly and it does what is should do but the GUI or web UI is not updating or requires me to do a manual refresh on whatever browser i am using to reflect the current state, moving between tabs in sonarr does not refresh.

for example if i grappled an episode manually i do not see it in activity tab unless i refresh the browser even if i clicked on the activity tab without refresh it won't show anything, this is just an example but everything goes like this

i am running OMV4 and trying form my laptop win10 firefox, chrome and IE, Mono is also updated i check it in sonarr.

• I'm having the same issue as well. Anybody experiencing the same? Sonarr is at least working fine, but it's really annoying and I would like to see the notifications on the bottom right... In the logs, there are no complaints or errors.

Any suggestions?

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!