[SOLVED] 0.5 Errors

• [SOLVED] 0.5 Errors

Hi Jut updated to 0.5 getting a couple of issues.

first when i try change the time to match my pcs as the omv clock is about 10 minutes out i get,

Error #2002: exception 'OMVException' with message 'Invalid method parameter: 1377444788 is not an integer.' in /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpcservice.inc:150 Stack trace: #0 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/system.inc(283): OMVRpcServiceAbstract->validateMethodParams(Array, '{???? "type":"...') #1 [internal function]: OMVRpcServiceSystem->setDate(Array, Array) #2 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpcservice.inc(125): call_user_func_array(Array, Array) #3 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc.inc(62): OMVRpcServiceAbstract->callMethod('setDate', Array, Array) #4 /usr/sbin/omv-engined(495): OMVRpc::exec('System', 'setDate', Array, Array, 1) #5 {main}

Have tried using NTP but clock is still out but my pc is using windows time server

second error thats flaged is while i was looking around i hit the plugins tab and i get,

Error #4000: exception 'OMVException' with message 'Failed to execute command 'export LANG=C; apt-get --simulate --reinstall install openmediavault-forkeddaapd 2>&1': Reading package lists... Building dependency tree... Reading state information... Some packages could not be installed. This may mean that you have requested an impossible situation or if you are using the unstable distribution that some required packages have not yet been created or been moved out of Incoming. The following information may help to resolve the situation: The following packages have unmet dependencies: openmediavault-forkeddaapd : Depends: forked-daapd but it is not going to be installed E: Broken packages' in /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/pluginmgmt.inc:153 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: OMVRpcServicePluginMgmt->getList(Array, Array) #1 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpcservice.inc(125): call_user_func_array(Array, Array) #2 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc.inc(62): OMVRpcServiceAbstract->callMethod('getList', Array, Array) #3 /usr/sbin/omv-engined(495): OMVRpc::exec('Plugin', 'getList', Array, Array, 1) #4 {main}

am abibt of a linux beginner so take it easy on me :)
      OMV 3.0.58 - 64 bit - Nut, SABnzbd, Sonarr, Couchpotato
      HP N40L Microserver, 8gb Ram, 5 x 3TB HDD Raid5, 1 x 120GB 2.5" SSD (OS)
    • Re: 0.5 Errors

forums.openmediavault.org/view…f=3&t=2262&p=13859#p13859
      execute the HowTo in the thread. Redo it, if you have done it already (new version of the script)

removing of openmediavault-millers.list built-in the script
      "Glowing days. Don't cry because they are over. Smile because they happened." - Confucius

Server: 1x 32GB SSD (system) - 5x 2TB Data - 1x 2TB Snapraid-Parity - latest OMV 1.x
      No Support through PM
      Tutorials --- Howto install OMV-Extras --- Upgrade/Update-Problems --- If autoshutdown doesn' -work

I just submitted your first error to a Bugreport on Mantis: bugtracker.openmediavault.org/view.php?id=812
      Lets see, whats coming out
      "Glowing days. Don't cry because they are over. Smile because they happened." - Confucius

Server: 1x 32GB SSD (system) - 5x 2TB Data - 1x 2TB Snapraid-Parity - latest OMV 1.x
      No Support through PM
      Tutorials --- Howto install OMV-Extras --- Upgrade/Update-Problems --- If autoshutdown doesn' -work

Please try a update to OMV 0.5.1, Volker was fast ;)
      blog.openmediavault.org/?p=1063

No Support through PM

Hi ran update it went from 5.0.24 to 5.1 then 5.3

still getting the following when trying to change the time manually.

Error #2002: exception 'OMVException' with message 'Invalid method parameter: 1377628136 is not an integer.' in /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpcservice.inc:150 Stack trace: #0 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/system.inc(283): OMVRpcServiceAbstract->validateMethodParams(Array, '{???? "type":"...') #1 [internal function]: OMVRpcServiceSystem->setDate(Array, Array) #2 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpcservice.inc(125): call_user_func_array(Array, Array) #3 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc.inc(62): OMVRpcServiceAbstract->callMethod('setDate', Array, Array) #4 /usr/sbin/omv-engined(495): OMVRpc::exec('System', 'setDate', Array, Array, 1) #5 {main}
      OMV 3.0.58 - 64 bit - Nut, SABnzbd, Sonarr, Couchpotato
      HP N40L Microserver, 8gb Ram, 5 x 3TB HDD Raid5, 1 x 120GB 2.5" SSD (OS)

You have to refresh your browser cache to use the new JS files.
      Absolutely no support through PM!

I must not fear.
      Fear is the mind-killer.
      Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
      I will face my fear.
      I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
      And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
      Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
      Only I will remain.

Litany against fear by Bene Gesserit

"chclark" wrote:

feel daft now ctrl+f5 and no error now.

Thanks votdev everything else is running as it should as far as i can tell. great nas software :)

He does exceptional work :)
      omv 5.0.10 usul | 64 bit | 5.0 proxmox kernel | omvextrasorg 5.1.1
      omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github

Please read this before posting a question and this and this for docker questions.
      Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!