Couldn't extract an UUID from the provided path

• Hi,

To remove my linear raid (who lost things too often), i try to set up a merge FS with 2 free hard disks (sdh & sdi). I've formated them in ext4, then, i used the union filesystems plugin to merge them ... that's worked something like 2 min and now i can't do anything with them : Couldn't extract an UUID from the provided path

all fail when i try to make a shared folder i got this :
    Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin; export LANG=C; blkid -p -o full '/dev/md0' 2>&1' with exit code '2':

and, when i try to go in the union FS plugin i got : Couldn't extract an UUID from the provided path '/dev/disk/by-label/stockage'.

The RAID seems bad too (that's why i want to remove it), the status is not on line in the RAID management part, (the fuse.merge is on line) ...
    my FSTAB is :

should i delete both of them (RAID+ unionFS) then recreate ? if yes, how can i be sure all my HD are 100% ok before construct a new system ?

Thanks for the help !

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!