linuxserver / mariadb - empty nextclouddb folder

• I've completed the installation of docker.
    I have installed the linuxserver / mariadb extension, but the content of the nextclouddb folder after the run image operation is completely empty.

my reference to this video:

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

• I think your problem description is not clear. Others might have the same difficulties to understand your problem.

See 5:02 in the video.

the nextclouddb folder is full, the database and log arguments are present, and there is also a custom.cnf file and the setting is done.

I have completed the installation of linuxserver / mariabd seamlessly, but my network-> AppData-> nextclouddb folder and custom.cnf file is absolutely empty.

The system does not create the necessary files.

so I can't make custom.cnf file settings.

https://image.ibb.co/gVyhHq/yokyok.jpg

• Offizieller Beitrag

but my network-> AppData-> nextclouddb folder and custom.cnf file is absolutely empty.

The system does not create the necessary files.

Best guess here is a user issue (I haven't watched the video) but if you have to add a PUID and a PGID then that user will need to be added to the Appdata folder (in shared folders) with read/write access to that folder and sub folders.
    I found this out after 2 attempts of installing heimdall...third time lucky, the Appdata\Heimdall folder was empty after adding the user which Heimdall was using the Appdata folder the Heimdall folder populated.

• Best guess here is a user issue (I haven't watched the video) but if you have to add a PUID and a PGID then that user will need to be added to the Appdata folder (in shared folders) with read/write access to that folder and sub folders.I found this out after 2 attempts of installing heimdall...third time lucky, the Appdata\Heimdall folder was empty after adding the user which Heimdall was using the Appdata folder the Heimdall folder populated.

PUID and PGID:

Docker container PUID and PGID:

• Best guess here is a user issue (I haven't watched the video) but if you have to add a PUID and a PGID then that user will need to be added to the Appdata folder (in shared folders) with read/write access to that folder and sub folders.I found this out after 2 attempts of installing heimdall...third time lucky, the Appdata\Heimdall folder was empty after adding the user which Heimdall was using the Appdata folder the Heimdall folder populated.

PUID and PGID:

Docker container PUID and PGID:

shared permissions :

https://image.ibb.co/mANXHq/Screenshot-13.jpg
    https://image.ibb.co/kFjZVA/Screenshot-8.jpg

• Offizieller Beitrag

Well that looks Ok, but what I did (see your second image) I checked the option Recursive (Apply permissions to files and subfolders) to the AppData share, that was the only way I could get the Heimdall data to appear in the Heimdall folder under the AppData share.

• Offizieller Beitrag

That image and the error it displays has something to do with this I have personally never encountered this so I'm not sure how to suggest you proceed. Me, I would stop the container, delete it and start again, I have just set this this up myself primarily to confirm that I can follow a video, and it works, a bit slow in parts but that's the hardware.

• Hi, I had the same problem, but I found a solution. You need an docker for arm systems (supposing you are using it on raspberry pi)... Try using lsioarmhf/mariadb and lsioarmhf/nextcloud instead of linuxserver/mariadb and linuxserver/nextcloud

That should make the job, then follow the instructions in the video, and you're done!!

:)

• Vielen Dank Guillermo!

Endlich eine Hinweis für ARM Systeme.

lsioarmhf/mariadb
    lsioarmhf/nextcloud

Ich habe das gleich an meinem HC-1 ausprobiert und es funktioniert!

ODROID-HC1 - SSD OCZ onyx2 250GB - OMV4.x - Docker - Mariadb - Nextcloud

• Vielen Dank Guillermo!

Endlich eine Hinweis für ARM Systeme.

lsioarmhf/mariadb
    lsioarmhf/nextcloud

Ich habe das gleich an meinem HC-1 ausprobiert und es funktioniert!

ODROID-HC1 - SSD OCZ onyx2 250GB - OMV4.x - Docker - Mariadb - Nextcloud

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!