Error message when creating a share

• Have now played a system backup from August back. Everything still works on this. Then updated about the update management and behold. The error is present again.

Never change a running system.

Now the troubleshooting. That will not go so fast.

• To the resolution.
    This error did not leave me alone, So faulty backup on it again and went to troubleshooting.
    What did I do before the error occurred?
    I finally broke up with Plex because Emby (Docker) did not disappoint after a few months. So just quickly uninstall Plex in OMV. Only I still had release folder on it, as I tested Plex still in the Docker. These are then simply deleted in the terminal using MC and done. But that was already a few weeks. Now I realized that I still had the shares in the OMV shared folder and wanted to delete them. And there came the error message every time (by the way, with all the folders that I tried to delete or create)
    What was the solution?
    In the folder / etc / openmediavault the config.xml opened and deleted all entries, which were there with the plex things still, deleted. Of course, only the folder references. I left the sources in there. You never know if they might be needed again.

The funny thing about this story is that the error message with ... rsync.mount ... was not relevant at all. How do I get that?

The system works again, but the weekend is over.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!