Problem with omvextra repositories

• Run omv 4.1.13-1 on mu odroid hc2

So ive alresy install updates, installed omv-extra than set up plex server

and now i want to install a docker but when i eneble repo in omv-extra for docker ce i got this alert:

Code
    Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin; export LANG=C; omv-mkconf apt 2>&1' with exit code '1': Warning: apt-key output should not be parsed (stdout is not a terminal) Executing: /tmp/apt-key-gpghome.J4lVaz5Mbg/gpg.1.sh --keyserver hkp://keyserver.ubuntu.com:80 --recv-keys 9dc858229fc7dd38854ae2d88d81803c0ebfcd88 gpg: cannot open '/dev/tty': No such device or address run-parts: /usr/share/openmediavault/mkconf/apt.d/15omvextras exited with return code 2

I like having server to have acces to my files and backups, but also want a media server to play my films and photos, maby run transmission in docker and pi hole for ad blocking

• Offizieller Beitrag

Fixed in omv-extras 4.1.13 in the repo now.

omv 7.0.4-2 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.5 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.10 | compose 7.1.2 | k8s 7.0-6 | cputemp 7.0 | mergerfs 7.0.3

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von ryecoaaron ()

• ok that worked, i got the repo
    Now i got

when docker installed some error show up
    and in doker tab i got this

Code
    Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin; export LANG=C; docker images 2>&1' with exit code '1': Cannot connect to the Docker daemon at unix:///var/run/docker.sock. Is the docker daemon running?

Code
    Error: "" - Code: 7
    • Offizieller Beitrag

What is the output of: dpkg -l | grep docker

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.10 | compose 7.1.2 | k8s 7.0-6 | cputemp 7.0 | mergerfs 7.0.3

• Code
    dpkg -l | grep docker
    ii  docker-ce                         5:18.09.0~3-0~debian-stretch   armhf        Docker: the open-source application container engine
    ii  docker-ce-cli                     5:18.09.0~3-0~debian-stretch   armhf        Docker CLI: the open-source application container engine
    ii  openmediavault-docker-gui         4.1                            all          OpenMediaVault plugin for Docker
    $ ii  docker-ce                         5:18.09.0~3-0~debian-stretch   armhf        Docker: the open-source application container engine
    ii  docker-ce-cli                     5:18.09.0~3-0~debian-stretch   armhf        Docker CLI: the open-source application container engine
    ii  openmediavault-docker-gui         4.1                            all          OpenMediaVault plugin for Docker
    • Offizieller Beitrag

I would reboot and then try to enable docker in its settings tab.

• The same bug. Can't enable Docker repo

Code
    Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin; export LANG=C.UTF-8; omv-mkconf apt 2>&1' with exit code '1': Warning: apt-key output should not be parsed (stdout is not a terminal) Executing: /tmp/apt-key-gpghome.VpuasWakwu/gpg.1.sh --keyserver hkp://keyserver.ubuntu.com:80 --recv-keys 9dc858229fc7dd38854ae2d88d81803c0ebfcd88 gpg: cannot open '/dev/tty': No such device or address run-parts: /usr/share/openmediavault/mkconf/apt.d/15omvextras exited with return code 2

Release: 4.1.17-1
    Codename: Arrakis

• Offizieller Beitrag

The same bug. Can't enable Docker repo

I fixed this in omv-extras 4.1.13. What version do you have installed?

• Offizieller Beitrag

unfortunealy i have the same issue and omv-extras 4.1.13 installed..

do you have any solution?

apt-get update
    apt-get upgrade
    apt-get dist upgrade

Once all that is done

apt-get -f install

The last command will fix the broken docker plugin. It will ask you if you want to install the package maintainers version or keep your current one, choose to install the package maintainer's version (it may not be those exact words, but you'll get it when the message comes up).

• Offizieller Beitrag

The last command will fix the broken docker plugin.

It should be fixed now. 4.1.2 is in the repo.

• Offizieller Beitrag

It should be fixed now. 4.1.2 is in the repo.

Yesterday I was on a new vbox install (was helping someone set up something I'd never done before).. when I installed omv-extras, updated, and then installed docker.. I still had to apt-get -f install docker.

I installed command line using the "wget" line on the guides section of omv-extras.. is it pulling the latest update of -extras?

Edit: Did you just push that fix? I just did an update on my nas, and saw it pulled in a docker-ce update... and now I'm showing 4.1.13 in the plugins section.. it was definitely .1.12 earlier. I thought I'd updated everything yesterday, but it might have been that vbox install, because I was messing with that for a while.

• Offizieller Beitrag

Yesterday I was on a new vbox install (was helping someone set up something I'd never done before).. when I installed omv-extras, updated, and then installed docker.. I still had to apt-get -f install docker.

I just pushed the new docker plugin about 30 minutes ago.

I installed command line using the "wget" line on the guides section of omv-extras.. is it pulling the latest update of -extras?

omv-extras 4.1.13 has been in the repo since November 10th. 4.1.2 of the plugin was pushed today. wget of the omv-extras package should be 4.1.13 whether you get it from omv-extras or github.

• i'm very sorry, but i still cant install the "docker-ce".

I always get this error message

Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin; export LANG=C.UTF-8; omv-mkconf apt 2>&1' with exit code '1': Warning: apt-key output should not be parsed (stdout is not a terminal)Executing: /tmp/apt-key-gpghome.JlufJp76ro/gpg.1.sh --no-tty --keyserver hkp://keyserver.ubuntu.com:80 --recv-keys 9dc858229fc7dd38854ae2d88d81803c0ebfcd88gpg: keyserver receive failed: Kein Schlüsselserver verfügbarrun-parts: /usr/share/openmediavault/mkconf/apt.d/15omvextras exited with return code 2

AND

Fehler #0:OMV\ExecException: Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin; export LANG=C.UTF-8; omv-mkconf apt 2>&1' with exit code '1': Warning: apt-key output should not be parsed (stdout is not a terminal)Executing: /tmp/apt-key-gpghome.JlufJp76ro/gpg.1.sh --no-tty --keyserver hkp://keyserver.ubuntu.com:80 --recv-keys 9dc858229fc7dd38854ae2d88d81803c0ebfcd88gpg: keyserver receive failed: Kein Schlüsselserver verfügbarrun-parts: /usr/share/openmediavault/mkconf/apt.d/15omvextras exited with return code 2 in /usr/share/php/openmediavault/system/process.inc:182Stack trace:#0 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/module/apt.inc(37): OMV\System\Process->execute()#1 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/config.inc(168): OMVModuleApt->applyConfig()#2 [internal function]: OMVRpcServiceConfig->applyChanges(Array, Array)#3 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(123): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)#4 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(149): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->callMethod('applyChanges', Array, Array)#5 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(565): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->OMV\Rpc\{closure}('/tmp/bgstatusJ7...', '/tmp/bgoutputD7...')#6 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(159): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->execBgProc(Object(Closure))#7 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/config.inc(213): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->callMethodBg('applyChanges', Array, Array)#8 [internal function]: OMVRpcServiceConfig->applyChangesBg(Array, Array)#9 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(123): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)#10 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/rpc.inc(86): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->callMethod('applyChangesBg', Array, Array)#11 /usr/sbin/omv-engined(536): OMV\Rpc\Rpc::call('Config', 'applyChangesBg', Array, Array, 1)#12 {main}

To mention:

The last command will fix the broken docker plugin. It will ask you if you want to install the package maintainers version or keep your current one, choose to install the package maintainer's version (it may not be those exact words, but you'll get it when the message comes up).

i dont get any message of installing this.

• Offizieller Beitrag

I always get this error message

I guess you have to install/upgrade from the command line. The problem you have has been fixed my update on every other system I have seen. You are sure you have omv-extras 4.1.13 installed? You can't look at the version in the plugins tab since that will show you what version it can install. dpkg -l | grep openm is what you should look at.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!