Kimsufi dedicated server

• Hello community,
    Excuse my bad english.I am French speaking.
    I have a dedicated server with a single hard drive of 500Gb. I installed Debian 9.4 thanks to the management interface of my dedicated then OMV with SSH.
    In OMV I can see my hard drive of 500Gb but I can not select it. He is not present when I see him select him.
    How-is it possible to select my hard drive?
    Thank you 8o
    Robby

• The design of OMV requires a minimum of two "drives." One "drive" for the OMV system disk and one or more data "drives." Only data "drives" can be selected in the OMV GUI for shares, etc.

When you installed Debian 9.4 was the result using the entire 500GB disk as a single partition, or one system partition and one for swap? If so, there is no second disk available. If you have the correct system access and tools available you can try shrinking the single 500GB partition down to something like 16-20GB and then create one or more formatted partitions in the remaining free disk space. These could then be used as data "drives" by OMV.

--
    Google is your friend and Bob's your uncle!

OMV AMD64 7.x on headless Chenbro NR12000 1U 1x 8m Quad Core E3-1220 3.1GHz 32GB ECC RAM.

• Thank you gderf,

Indeed I have only one disc. When I put Debian on my server, I can choose how to partition the hard drive. I asked to make a different score. But OMV does not allow me to select it. The disc becomes invisible when I have to select it.

Loading appears when selecting the disc. Then nothing appears. Resize does not work.

Je te remercie pour ta patience envers un débutant comme moi...

• Bonjour, enfaite si, il est possible d'installer OMV sur un serveur dédié sur KIMSUFI. J'ai une installation actuellement dessus, avec transmission, docker.. emby.. Ca fonctionne parfaitement.

J'ai donner quelques informations sur un blog dédié à kimsufi ici => didrod.blogspot.com

Désolé de déterrer le sujet..

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!