Unmet Dependencies when trying to install OMV4 on buster

• Offizieller Beitrag

When I try to install OMV5 I get following output and error message in the :

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks

• Offizieller Beitrag

The files are in the repo - http://packages.openmediavault…ain/binary-amd64/Packages. I assume you added the repo to a .list file in /etc/apt/sources.list like Install OMV5 on Debian 10 (Buster)

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.4 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• The files are in the repo - http://packages.openmediavault…ain/binary-amd64/Packages. I assume you added the repo to a .list file in /etc/apt/sources.list like Install OMV5 on Debian 10 (Buster)

I wanted to see the direction OMV5 is taking and I 've encountered the same problem.
    The mentioned packages (php-pam, salt-minion) do exist in the repo but their dependencies are the problem here.
    For example, see php-pam:

Any ideas on what I am doing wrong?

• Offizieller Beitrag

Any ideas on what I am doing wrong?

Looks like it is an old version of php-pam compiled against a previous version of the phpapi. I don't see a newer package. So, i guess you will have to wait unless you want to compile a new version.

As for testing omv5, you won't "see" much since most of the changes are backend and none of the plugins are ported.

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.4 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!