Possible to access drive with existing data by plugging it in?

• Somewhat of a noob here, I know just enough to make me dangerous, so this may be a stupid question.

I have had OMV up and running for a while now and can access it across my network. I have an older drive that has a lot of stuff on it I'd like to access from the network. I plugged it in and it shows up as a physical disk, but I can't figure out how to access it. It's a different file system (hfsplus) than my existing drive (ext4).

I know I'm missing something here, but how can I get to a point where I can either access the new drive, or at the very least copy the data onto the drive that I CAN access?

• The disk must appear in OMV's Storage | Disks panel, must also appear in OMV's Storage | File Systems panel, and from there you can select it and attempt to mount it.

--
    Google is your friend and Bob's your uncle!

OMV AMD64 7.x on headless Chenbro NR12000 1U 1x 8m Quad Core E3-1220 3.1GHz 32GB ECC RAM.

• The disk must appear in OMV's Storage | Disks panel, must also appear in OMV's Storage | File Systems panel, and from there you can select it and attempt to mount it.

I've been able to mount it, but it doesn't show up when I log in remotely. Is there a way within omv to browse the existing files on the drive?

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!