Error adding Firewall rule: Array is not a string

• I recently updated to the latest OMV 5 and I am unable to add to my IPv4 firewall config through the GUI.
    I get the error: Invalid method parameter: Array is not a string.
    Under details it shows:

Code
    Error #2002: exception 'OMVException' with message 'Invalid method parameter: Array is not a string.' in /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpcservice.inc:150 Stack trace: #0 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/iptables.inc(186): OMVRpcServiceAbstract->validateMethodParams(Array, '{???? "type":"...') #1 [internal function]: OMVRpcServiceIptables->setRules(Array, Array) #2 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpcservice.inc(125): call_user_func_array(Array, Array) #3 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc.inc(62): OMVRpcServiceAbstract->callMethod('setRules', Array, Array) #4 /usr/sbin/omv-engined(495): OMVRpc::exec('Iptables', 'setRules', Array, Array, 1)

The entry is a simple one, Allow port source ip any with source port 3689 destination any port 3389 protocol tcp
    I notice under all my other rules, made in OMV .4, under family it states inet,inet,inet whereas on this one it says IPv4. I am unable to change this in the GUI config.

• Where does this error appear? Did you use the green button to apply the configuration changes?
    http://forums.openmediavault.org/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2235

Greetings
    David

"Well... lately this forum has become support for everything except omv" [...] "And is like someone is banning Google from their browsers"

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Upload Logfile via WebGUI/CLI
    #openmediavault on freenode IRC | German & English | GMT+1
    Absolutely no Support via PM!

• Sorry to bumb the thread, But I was wondering if anyone had any ideas on how to fix this. This is causing issues as everytime networking restarts it reads from OMV's list and not the iptables list I setup so then I have re reload it again from my config backup.

• Offizieller Beitrag

Can not reproduce this error with 0.5.7. Please ensure you have the latest version and delete all rules to re-add them. If you still get the error please open a bugreport and describe how to reproduce this behaviour.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!