Problem (doesn't match the pattern) with creating a scheduled wakealarm.

• Hello all,

I have a problem with creating a scheduled wakealarm. (or more precisely, it is not possible for me)

If I set the time at which the system should start, the following error occurs.

|1[0-9]|2[0-9]|3[0-9]|4[0-9]|5[0-9]|$/'.']minute: The value '15' doesn't match the pattern '/^[0-9]|1[0-9]|2[0-9]|3[0-9]|4[0-9]|5[0-9]|$/'.

I found another topic that was about this "...doesn't match the pattern-thing", but I am an absolute novice
    in Linux and/or OMV and therefore I can not interpret the (possible) solution "The update is in the repo now". ?(
    What should I do?

TY

Greetings!
    mOaMrVc
    .........@®© was here!

• Solved by

uninstalling openmediavault-wakealarm_3.4_all.deb
    installing openmediavault-wakealarm_4.0_all.deb

O M G, I "lost" (nearly, fg) the whole day by learning to use linux :D seeking tons of files ...

One question left...

I found out, that the data is stored in wakealarm.conf so I manually edit the file

Code
    nano /etc/wakealarm.conf

But in the GUI this had no effect, so I thought "something has to be updated" and ran:

Code
    /usr/share/openmediavault/mkconf/wakealarm

... and every changes in the .conf-file were gone to hell (or some other dark place, harhar) ... ?(

To have a working result is great :thumbup: but somehow unsatisfactory. :thumbdown::cursing:

Can someone explain to me how I could have done it manually? :saint:

That would be great!

Greetings!
    mOaMrVc
    .........@®© was here!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!