Unofficial Plugin Repo for 0.5 Sardaukar, 1.0 Kralizec, 2.0 Stoneburner, 3.0 Erasmus, 4.0 Arrakis

• Maybe reinstall the tranmission plugin?

Code
    dpkg --purge openmediavault-transmissionbt
    apt-get install openmediavault-transmissionbt

Greetings
    David

"Well... lately this forum has become support for everything except omv" [...] "And is like someone is banning Google from their browsers"

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Upload Logfile via WebGUI/CLI
    #openmediavault on freenode IRC | German & English | GMT+1
    Absolutely no Support via PM!

• purging didn't help. Same issue.

If I uninstall openmediavault-transmissionbt it's fine, the problem is with that deb.

If I knew javascript I would dive into it and see what the hell it's doing.

I wonder has anyone else tried this plugin on a fresh install or if they're using upgrades?

• Offizieller Beitrag

I've tried it on lots of VMs (including upgrades from 0.4) without issue. I don't think it is the javascript.

omv 7.0-32 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.5 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.9 | compose 7.0.9 | cputemp 7.0 | mergerfs 7.0.3

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• It seems weird.

You could also post results of this:

Code
    ls -lR /var/www/openmediavault/js/omv/module/admin/service/transmissionbt/

So we can see if all files are there.

You could also try running

Code
    omv-engined -f -d

To see if it says something. You need to stop engined first though. Stop it with service openmediavault-engined stop , start it again after by changing stop with start :)

• Well I installed OMV, updated to 0.5.11, installed the 3rd party plugin then transmission. I haven't done anything else.

I guess I could try a full wipe and reinstall, but it feels like overkill.

• Ok I did a full wipe and reinstall.

I think I know what happened. To update to 0.5.11 I didn't use the update manager I used apt with a dist-upgrade. I don't know if that caused the problem or not, but using only the update manager everything works fine at 0.5.12

• After updating to plugin Version 0.5.6 now when i click on the plugin-item this error msg comes up.

i've installed the omv-os 0.5 new on tuesday, so i don't thinks that this comes from a corrupt System.

thanks for helb.

• Offizieller Beitrag

What kind of system?

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.9 | compose 7.0.9 | cputemp 7.0 | mergerfs 7.0.3

• Offizieller Beitrag

Is your system an armel or armhf system? I just changed the plugin to limit it to i386 and amd64 architectures because there is no virtualbox for armel/armhf.

• I'm having the same issue as Nebular with the openmediavault-transmissionbt 0.5.6 plugin. Everything installs fine but when the web admin page refreshes it just goes blank. Removing openmediavault-transmissionbt 0.5.6 brings it back. The issue happens with Chrome and IE.

Chrome console report this errors:

Uncaught OMV.WorkspaceManager.registerPanel(): Failed to register workspace panel. The class 'OMV.module.admin.service.transmissionbt.manage.TorrentList' does not exist. ext-all.js:21
    Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found) http://192.168.1.9/OMV/workspa…anel.js?_dc=1380897821568
    Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found) http://192.168.1.9/OMV/data/Model.js?_dc=1380897821568

Any idea??

• hi,

I having some problem with the pluging minidlna when i choose the folder. (shared folder)

Code
    Error #3002:
    exception 'OMVException' with message 'Failed to set configuration' in /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/minidlna.inc:278
    Stack trace:
    #0 [internal function]: OMVRpcServiceMiniDlna->setShare(Array, Array)
    #1 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpcservice.inc(125): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
    #2 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc.inc(62): OMVRpcServiceAbstract->callMethod('setShare', Array, Array)
    #3 /usr/sbin/omv-engined(495): OMVRpc::exec('MiniDlna', 'setShare', Array, Array, 1)
    #4 {main}

can someone help me ?

• Hm.. Well the problem is those 404:s. TorrentList has a dependency on the classes in those files that it fails to load. And results in that the TorrentList class never gets defined.

In the file /var/www/openmediavault/js/omv/module/admin/service/transmissionbt/manage/TorrentList.js can you replace row 20:

Code
    // require("js/omv/workspace/form/Panel.js")

with

Code
    // require("js/omv/workspace/grid/Panel.js")
    // require("js/omv/data/Model.js")

and see if the error persists?

• Nevermind, we have published an update. Hopefully it will work correctly after you update or reinstall the plugin now (can't confirm since I couldn't reproduce the bug myself) :)

• This has broken the TransmissionBT plugin. There were buttons that were dependent on the form/panel. There is something else going on with his system. We should revert the plugin to prior version and not jump so fast in future. Make sure solution is tested thoroughly before we break systems. Try Add URL and you will see, upload too.

In future this is very bad policy to change helper functions to try and accommodate 1 system when we know it works on others.

• Zitat von "tekkbebe"

This has broken the TransmissionBT plugin. There were buttons that were dependent on the form/panel. There is something else going on with his system. We should revert the plugin to prior version and not jump so fast in future. Make sure solution is tested thoroughly before we break systems. Try Add URL and you will see, upload too.

In future this is very bad policy to change helper functions to try and accommodate 1 system when we know it works on others.

That's weird. There shouldn't be any dependencies on form.Panel? The buttons still work for me. The only thing that's changed is that I added requires in all files, so that update is correct and should probably not be reverted :) Can you try adding '// require("js/omv/workspace/form/Panel.js")' manually to the TorrentList.js file again and see if it works then? If that works I could just add that one back.

EDIT: Try adding this instead for form/Panel.js, I just discovered that I've had missed that one, and it requires form/Panel.js

Code
    // require("js/omv/window/Upload.js")
    • Offizieller Beitrag

I tested it before I added it to the repo and didn't have a problem with or without the Upload.js fix.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!