Unofficial Plugin Repo for 0.5 Sardaukar, 1.0 Kralizec, 2.0 Stoneburner, 3.0 Erasmus, 4.0 Arrakis

• Zitat von "tekkbebe"

Does not seem to be anything to do with form/panel. I cleared cache and other things. Still trying to figure out what the issue is.

Are those buttons disabled? I've changed them to be disabled if the plugin is disabled :)

• Ah, that must be it. Did you mention this before in thread? Normally these were not disabled before. Prefer it that way. If you just want to run a single torrent you should not have to enable the server.

• Zitat von "tekkbebe"

Ah, that must be it. Did you mention this before in thread. Normally these were not disabled before. Prefer it that way. If you just want to run a single torrent you should not have to enable the server.

They should be disabled because you can't add a torrent without having transmission running. I think it threw an exception before when trying to add torrents with those buttons then :)

• Was not this way on .4 OMV. Hmmm. I think you are right Sub but I am testing.

You are correct and fixed flaw in old plugin. Good Work!!! I never use this plugin but assumed it worked different then it does.

• Zitat von "tekkbebe"

Was not this way on .4 OMV. Hmmm. I think you are right Sub but I am testing.

You are correct and fixed flaw in old plugin. Good Work!!!

Haha, thanks! Good to have that sorted out anyway! But well, it's good night for me now! :)

• Offizieller Beitrag

It uses https if you have OMV's web interface configured for https. The address to access is http://omv-ip-address/dav/

omv 7.0-32 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.5 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.9 | compose 7.0.9 | cputemp 7.0 | mergerfs 7.0.3

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• We can help you, if we know your problem.
    Please open a new thread under PlugIns and give us as much information about your problem as possible.

• Hello,

I want to upgrade my Cubox (using armel architecture) to Sardaukar from fedaykin

I saw here http://forums.openmediavault.o…12&t=2734&start=10#p18685 I had to compile php5-proctitle. Fine !

I also had to add IPv6 support in the kernel (used by openmediavault package configuration script), but that is another story

Everything is fine until I install openmediavault-omvextrasorg_0.5.6_all.deb

The installation is OK, but just after, apt-get update ends with an error :

Code
    W: Failed to fetch http://download.virtualbox.org/virtualbox/debian/dists/squeeze/Release  Unable to find expected entry  contrib/binary-armel/Packages in Meta-index file (malformed Release file?)

E: Some index files failed to download, they have been ignored, or old ones used instead.

I'm sure that apt-get update was OK just before the installation of openmediavault-omvextrasorg and KO just after

The bad story is that the system is broken, removing the package leaves the error.

Happily, "ce n'est pas au vieux singe qu'on apprend à faire la grimace" : I have a backup of my system partition working on fedaykin ...

In this post you talk about virtualbox : http://forums.openmediavault.o…=19302&hilit=armel#p19302

omv 2.x omv 3.x (testing) - AMD CPU - RAM ECC 8x4TB RAID6 + 4x3TB RAID5 - SSD 4GB for system

• Offizieller Beitrag

I guess I need to get pogoplug out. I also need to keep the plugin from adding the virtualbox repo when installing on arm.

For now, do the following:
    rm /etc/apt/sources.list.d/virtualbox.list
    apt-get update

Don't install the transmission plugin either. No armel binaries in the repo.

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.9 | compose 7.0.9 | cputemp 7.0 | mergerfs 7.0.3

• Code
    wget http://omv-extras.org/debian/pool/main/o/openmediavault-omvextrasorg/openmediavault-omvextrasorg_0.5.9_all.deb

Greetings
    David

"Well... lately this forum has become support for everything except omv" [...] "And is like someone is banning Google from their browsers"

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Upload Logfile via WebGUI/CLI
    #openmediavault on freenode IRC | German & English | GMT+1
    Absolutely no Support via PM!

• Offizieller Beitrag

Sorry forgot to update.

• Offizieller Beitrag

Updated plugin (0.5.9) to add testing repo. Please use testing repo with caution.

• Zitat

I guess I need to get pogoplug out. I also need to keep the plugin from adding the virtualbox repo when installing on arm.

I amstill on my arm device. I installed v0.5.9 and deselected "Enable Sun's Virtualbox repository". apt-get update is now OK, but when I click "check" on the plugins page, I have this error (result of "show details")

Code
    Failed to execute command 'export LANG=C; apt-get --simulate --reinstall install openmediavault-transmissionbt 2>&1': Reading package lists... Building dependency tree... Reading state information... Some packages could not be installed. This may mean that you have requested an impossible situation or if you are using the unstable distribution that some required packages have not yet been created or been moved out of Incoming. The following information may help to resolve the situation: The following packages have unmet dependencies: openmediavault-transmissionbt : Depends: transmission-daemon (>= 2.42) but it is not going to be installed Depends: transmission-cli (>= 2.42) but it is not going to be installed E : Broken packages

You said in a previous post

Zitat

Don't install the transmission plugin either. No armel binaries in the repo.

But I did not install the transmission plugin.

Content of /etc/apt/sources.list

No occurrence of "transmission" in any file in /etc/apt/sources.list.d (3 files : omv-extras-org-sardaukar.list openmediavault.list openmediavault-local.list)

omv 2.x omv 3.x (testing) - AMD CPU - RAM ECC 8x4TB RAID6 + 4x3TB RAID5 - SSD 4GB for system

• Offizieller Beitrag

Try clicking Check now.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!