Sonarr does not move and rename some files.

• Hi guys, I have some problems with Sonarr, I can download the series through Transmission but radarr does not move and rename files.
    initially he found files with a resolution of 1080p but he got confused by inserting the second season in the first, I deleted the series and downloaded again.
    this does it only with two series, the others did not give problems.

sorry for my horrendous English.

• Hello

As you looked at the rights on the file or are downloaded your files, because in my opinion it comes from there. (you can pass the rights on the full access file for everyone)

AMD Ryzen 5 2400G on Asus TUF B450M-PLUS - 16Gb RAM - 3 * 3To RAID5 on LSI Megaraid SAS 9260-8i and 3 SSD in Fractal Design Node 804 Black

• Hello

As you looked at the rights on the file or are downloaded your files, because in my opinion it comes from there. (you can pass the rights on the full access file for everyone)

I checked the owner of the folder and found that it belonged to my user and not to the root, now I have restored the property to the root, I do not know if you meant this.
    The other strange thing is that I downloaded the third season of a series, and I believed that it did not move, actually moves it, but moves it in the first and second season.

• yes I was talking about these rights, but logically the owner must be that of the USID / GSID docker
    on the download folder and also where you want it to move.

You can also look at the logs in sonaar it will tell you if there is a problem of right to move the files.

AMD Ryzen 5 2400G on Asus TUF B450M-PLUS - 16Gb RAM - 3 * 3To RAID5 on LSI Megaraid SAS 9260-8i and 3 SSD in Fractal Design Node 804 Black

• yes I was talking about these rights, but logically the owner must be that of the USID / GSID docker
    on the download folder and also where you want it to move.

You can also look at the logs in sonaar it will tell you if there is a problem of right to move the files.

I downloaded the third season again, since I changed the owner of the root folder has not moved the season 3, I checked the log and do not reveal errors, now I have changed the owner from "root" to "the user docker" and right now he's re-entering the third season in the first and second and the log shows me this error:
    Address already in use. This can happen if another instance of Sonarr is already running another application is using the same port (default: 8989) or the user has insufficient permissions

• it seems that you have 2 instances of your docker turning?

At first look at the rights on your files.
    I looked at my configuration and I have my user that I use for my docker (USID 1000 and GUID 100) who has the rights to the folder / TV and / download in CT of my container sonarr.

If not again the tutorial on the docker sonarr you have missed something.

• It's strange that there are two instances of sonarr, I'm using it remotely from smartphone only.
    The "download" folder of Transmission and the destination folder "tv series" are both owned by my user.
    I think the problem could be of the file I download, it is a folder containing all the files of the third season and somehow it is not recognized as such. Today I downloaded other episodes of the same TV series and another, both I had to import manually and I receive this message: File quality does not match quality of the grabbed release

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!