Questions about mergerfs and Docker

• I have a new build this weekend and I have observed the following on reboot.

1. On reboot, most of the /sharedfolders are empty when ssh'ing into OMV - the ones that are not empty, i cannot find where the files actually are.
    2. On reboot, I can still access all the content of the SMB drives via a windows machine.
    3. My Docker containers, PLEX, Sonarr, Transmission, SABnzbd do not work correctly as they are referencing /sharedfolders.
    4. If i click on Shared Folders, and create a dummy share, the /sharedfolders is then mountedd correctly and I can see the files from within the server.

Questions:
    1. instead of referencing /sharedfolders, do I reference /srv/d8fd4b58-af21-4db6-b088-52e450a7a87a which is the mergerfs?
    2. Can I keep Docker from starting until /sharedfolders are mounted thus avoiding #1?

Here is a snippet of mount before and after. (excluded a bunch of extras including docker overlays)

right after reboot
    101tb:303tb:303tba on /srv/d8fd4b58-af21-4db6-b088-52e450a7a87a type fuse.mergerfs (rw,relatime,user_id=0,group_id=0,allow_other)
    fusectl on /sys/fs/fuse/connections type fusectl (rw,relatime)
    /dev/sdb1 on /srv/dev-disk-by-label-WD101tb type ext4 (rw,noexec,relatime,jqfmt=vfsv0,usrjquota=aquota.user,grpjquota=aquota.group)
    /dev/sda1 on /srv/dev-disk-by-label-WD303tba type ext4 (rw,noexec,relatime,jqfmt=vfsv0,usrjquota=aquota.user,grpjquota=aquota.group)
    /dev/sdd1 on /srv/dev-disk-by-label-WD303tb type ext4 (rw,noexec,relatime,jqfmt=vfsv0,usrjquota=aquota.user,grpjquota=aquota.group)
    /dev/sdc1 on /srv/dev-disk-by-label-hgst4tb type ext4 (rw,noexec,relatime,jqfmt=vfsv0,usrjquota=aquota.user,grpjquota=aquota.group)

After creating a dummy share
    101tb:303tb:303tba on /srv/d8fd4b58-af21-4db6-b088-52e450a7a87a type fuse.mergerfs (rw,relatime,user_id=0,group_id=0,allow_other)
    fusectl on /sys/fs/fuse/connections type fusectl (rw,relatime)
    /dev/sdb1 on /srv/dev-disk-by-label-WD101tb type ext4 (rw,noexec,relatime,jqfmt=vfsv0,usrjquota=aquota.user,grpjquota=aquota.group)
    /dev/sda1 on /srv/dev-disk-by-label-WD303tba type ext4 (rw,noexec,relatime,jqfmt=vfsv0,usrjquota=aquota.user,grpjquota=aquota.group)
    /dev/sdd1 on /srv/dev-disk-by-label-WD303tb type ext4 (rw,noexec,relatime,jqfmt=vfsv0,usrjquota=aquota.user,grpjquota=aquota.group)
    /dev/sdc1 on /srv/dev-disk-by-label-hgst4tb type ext4 (rw,noexec,relatime,jqfmt=vfsv0,usrjquota=aquota.user,grpjquota=aquota.group)
    101tb:303tb:303tba on /sharedfolders/Movies type fuse.mergerfs (rw,relatime,user_id=0,group_id=0,allow_other)
    101tb:303tb:303tba on /sharedfolders/TV type fuse.mergerfs (rw,relatime,user_id=0,group_id=0,allow_other)
    101tb:303tb:303tba on /sharedfolders/dummy type fuse.mergerfs (rw,relatime,user_id=0,group_id=0,allow_other)

Thank you for your help.

David

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!