Hard disk doesn't remain mounted

• In the system logs I have : monit[989]:'mountpoint_srv_dev-disk-by-label-KINGSTON' status failed(1) -- /srv/dev-disk-by-label-KINGSTON is not a mountpoint.

If I try to mount the file system I get the following error :

Code
    Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin; export LANG=C.UTF-8; mount -v --source '/dev/disk/by-label/KINGSTON' 2>&1' with exit code '13': $MFTMirr does not match $MFT (record 0). Failed to mount '/dev/sda1': Input/output error NTFS is either inconsistent, or there is a hardware fault, or it's a SoftRAID/FakeRAID hardware. In the first case run chkdsk /f on Windows then reboot into Windows twice. The usage of the /f parameter is very important! If the device is a SoftRAID/FakeRAID then first activate it and mount a different device under the /dev/mapper/ directory, (e.g. /dev/mapper/nvidia_eahaabcc1). Please see the 'dmraid' documentation for more details.

I checked my KINGSTON usb stick on my desktop computer : no problems.

• Offizieller Beitrag

The first problem is the file system is NTFS, whilst OMV will mount an NTFS I have only ever used/tested a powered USB on a Pi. Also there is an I/O error in the above, related to the USB and probably the file system which may also point to under powering on the Pi.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!