ClamAV error

• For some reason back in Sept 2018 I must have temporarily turned off my ClamAV processing and forgotten to turn it back on again. I upgraded today to 4.1.17-1 and in the process noticed that ClamAV was stopped so I turned it back on again only to get the following message in Syslog (also slight variation on screen):

Jan 6 10:09:29 CMHomeNAS1 omv-engined[13421]: PHP Fatal error: Uncaught TypeError: Argument 1 passed to OMV\Config\ConfigObject::setAssoc() must be of the type array, string given, called in /usr/share/php/openmediavault/config/database.inc on line 85 and defined in /usr/share/php/openmediavault/config/configobject.inc:230#012Stack trace:#012#0 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/config/database.inc(85): OMV\Config\ConfigObject->setAssoc('', false)#012#1 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/clamav.inc(295): OMV\Config\Database->get('conf.service.cl...')#012#2 [internal function]: OMVRpcServiceClamAV->getOnAccessPathList(Array, Array)#012#3 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(123): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)#012#4 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/rpc.inc(86): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->callMethod('getOnAccessPath...', Array, Array)#012#5 /usr/sbin/omv-engined(536): OMV\Rpc\Rpc::call('ClamAV', 'getOnAccessPath...', Array, Array, 1)#012#6 {main}#012 thrown in /usr/share/php/openmediavault/config/configobject.inc on line 230

Any help to resolve this issue would be much appreciated.

Chris

My system:

8GB RAM
    AMD A10-7700K 10 Core
    Linux 4.17.0-0.bpo.3-amd64
    5x2TB Data (SATA3)
    1x64GB SSD System (SATA3)

• Offizieller Beitrag

It seems your database is corrupted somehow. To fix that you need to modify it manually. Open the file /etc/openmediavault/config.xml and remove everything between (and including) <clamav>...</clamav>.
    Create an backup of the file before you modify it. After that execute the following command:

Bash
    # omv-confdbadm create "conf.service.clamav"

Then reconfigure the service in the WebUI.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!