Filesystem "missing" after reboot.

• I recently shut down OMV, removed the SD card (that it boots from) to create an image of it, and then put it back and re-started.

In addition to the SD card, there is a 8TB USB 3 drive attached. Upon re-start this drive did not mount, and I can't work out how to mount it.

The disk appears on the Storage/Disks page of the OMV interface:
    Device: /dev/sda
    Model: USB 3.0
    Serial Number: (is present)
    Vendor: N/A
    Capicity: 7.28TiB

On the Storage/File Systems page I have the SD card (two partitions are listed) and the following details for the missing drive:
    Device: /dev/disk/by-label/NAS01
    Label: (blank)
    Filesystem: ext4
    Total / Availavle / Used : all n/a
    Mounted: No
    Referenced: Yes

I can't work out how to resolve this. I am not using RAID at all.

blkid shows:

df -h shows:

And here's fstab:

Code
    UUID=d0da7bbe-e3af-4588-8715-aa5c4478eb88 / btrfs defaults,noatime,nodiratime,commit=600,compress=lzo 0 1
    UUID=5bab0a55-56f1-4443-8cac-297e1181425c /boot ext4 defaults,commit=600,errors=remount-ro 0 2
    tmpfs /tmp tmpfs defaults,nosuid 0 0
    # >>> [openmediavault]
    /dev/disk/by-label/NAS01 /srv/dev-disk-by-label-NAS01 ext4 defaults,nofail,user_xattr,noexec,usrjquota=aquota.user,grpjquota=aquota.group,jqfmt=vfsv0,acl 0 2
    /srv/dev-disk-by-label-NAS01/OpenHabBackup /export/OpenHabBackup none bind,nofail 0 0
    # <<< [openmediavault]

The following bits from the Diagnostics / Report output may be relevant:

I have checked the drive physically - yes, it's plugged in, lights are working, etc... all seems normal.

I have tried several re-starts with no luck.

All OMV software is up to date (as managed by the update tab in OMV web interface).

The bottom line is a shut down the server (via the OMV web interface). While it was down I removed - and replaced - the SD card. Then on reboot, everything works, except that the USB3 drive is... "missing".

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help with this.

- Andrew

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!