Unable to install plugins from OMV extras

• I did follow a guide on OMW extras to install the openmediavault-omvextrasorg_latest_all4.deb file to the plugins section.
    That was working fine. But the plugins that are inside the package are not installing.

Example I was trying to install shellinabox.
    LOG :

Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin; export LANG=C; export DEBIAN_FRONTEND=noninteractive; apt-get --yes --allow-downgrades --allow-change-held-packages --fix-missing --allow-unauthenticated --reinstall install openmediavault-shellinabox openmediavault-docker-gui 2>&1' with exit code '100': Reading package lists...

Building dependency tree...

Reading state information...

Some packages could not be installed. This may mean that you have
    requested an impossible situation or if you are using the unstable
    distribution that some required packages have not yet been created
    or been moved out of Incoming.
    The following information may help to resolve the situation:

The following packages have unmet dependencies:
    openmediavault-docker-gui : Depends: omvextras-common but it is not going to be installed
    Depends: php-imagick but it is not installable
    openmediavault-shellinabox : Depends: shellinabox (>= 2.18) but it is not installable
    E: Unable to correct problems, you have held broken packages.
    <<< *************************************

Does any one know how to fix this issue ?
    Thanks

• Offizieller Beitrag

Do you have the stable repo in omv-extras enabled? What is the output of apt-get update

omv 7.0.4-2 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.5 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.10 | compose 7.1.2 | k8s 7.0-6 | cputemp 7.0 | mergerfs 7.0.3

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• Thanks for your reaction, I really appreciate it.

Yes omv-extras stable is enabled, docker ce to. (did turn docker ce off. same error)
    I did apt-get update before on the cli. I just don't remember the output anymore. I'm monday back on work so I can get the output off it.

I did follow this guide :

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

And if I remember it correctly when I did omv installation. I didn't have a network connection. So it couldnt connect to a debian archive mirror. Any chance that this could be the problem ?

• Offizieller Beitrag

I didn't have a network connection. So it couldnt connect to a debian archive mirror. Any chance that this could be the problem ?

Yes, that is a big problem. You have no debian repos when you install that way. So, that will affect most plugins since they can't download their dependencies.

omv 7.0.4-2 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.5 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.10 | compose 7.1.2 | k8s 7.0-6 | cputemp 7.0 | mergerfs 7.0.3

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!