[Docker] ruTorrent URL Path in Radarr

• Hi,

I am an old OMV user but new to docker. I love the potential here, and can clearly see that this is a great way forward for OMV.

I have been able to set up ruTorrent and successfully completed a download and unpack to my usual download folder. I have also installed Radarr, scanned in my library and configured it with ruTorrent as a download client. I have entered the correct host address and port, and left the URL at the default RPC2. When I test the connection I get success.

However, Radarr does not see the download in ruTorrent which I tagged with the radarr label - it is not showing up in the activity queue. I have searched and it might be something to do with the URL "RCP2" configured on the Radarr download client. I have come across this: "/path to ruTorrent/plugins/rpc/rpc.php" ... although I don't know the real path that docker installs this php.

Can someone please help me - what is the correct URL path to use and where does docker save the rpc.php file?

Thanks for any help

• Update:

I managed to solve this issue doing the following two steps:

1. Permissions. I updated docker access to all the folders (downloads, movies)
    2. I mapped the remote location of the download folder Settings -> Download Clients -> Remote Path Mapping

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!