Mail alerts after Reboot - rrdcached and php-fpm.

• Hi,
    my OMV-box is getting better and better. Now I turned on mail notification for alerts...I could solve most of the alerts...but 4 mails persist :(

It is about rrdcached and php-fpm.

For both I get a alert mail that the service does not exists and a mail that it was restarted. Is that a problem? Should I do something?

Thanks for a hint.

BEst.
    F.

MoBo: Fujitsu D3417-B
    CPU: Intel Celeron G3900
    RAM: Samsung DDR4 - 8 GB ECC
    Case: Fractal Design Node 80
    HDD: SSD 64GB (System), 2*3TB+1*4TB (Data) + 1*4TB (Parity). UnionFS + Snapraid
    OMV 4
    Router: Fritzbox 7590

• Offizieller Beitrag

You can ignore it. In your case starting the services took too long for monit or they are started after monit starts monitoring this services. I assume 5 seconds are too short for your system. You can increase this by setting OMV_MONIT_DELAY_SECONDS to anything you want in /etc/default/openmediavault. After modifying the file you need to recreate the monit configuration with

Bash
    # omv-mkconf monit
    # systemctl restart monit
  • Great, this solved the Problem...
    Sadly I get some other strange alerts again - I think I solved it already...but this will be another topic. This is SOLVED!
    Thanks.
    F.

MoBo: Fujitsu D3417-B
    CPU: Intel Celeron G3900
    RAM: Samsung DDR4 - 8 GB ECC
    Case: Fractal Design Node 80
    HDD: SSD 64GB (System), 2*3TB+1*4TB (Data) + 1*4TB (Parity). UnionFS + Snapraid
    OMV 4
    Router: Fritzbox 7590

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!