504 Gateway Time-out with Nextcloud on Raspberry Pi 3 (Model B)

• I've been trying to set-up Nextcloud via Docker on my RPi for a few days now. I've been following the installation guide from @TechnoDadLife - Nextcloud, your personal cloud server, Openmediavault. I had to change a few things with the Docker installation so it would work for my RPi. For example, I had to use lsioarmhf/mariadb and lsioarmhf/nextcloud instead of linux/mariadb, linux/nextcloud. And I still have to figure out how to work with sharedfolders on my Luks encrypted drive. But other than that it seemed to work. At least, that's what I thought...

Nextcloud seems to be running fine, but when I try to create an Admin account I get a 504 Gateway Time-out Error. When I retry this I get all different kinds of errors, like the one below.

I've repeated the steps several times and at one point it was actually working, but I messed it up again after a reboot, because of my Luks encryption. I've tried it again a few more times, but I kept getting the 504 Gateway Time-Out error.

I found out it had to do with nginx and followed this guide to change the max execution time limit, but that didn't help.

Any suggestions how to fix this? Or maybe my RPi isn't capable of running this?

• Ok, I'm gonna give up for now... Things keep messing up.
    Stuck on this error:

Code
    Error while trying to create admin user: Failed to connect to the database: An exception occured in driver: SQLSTATE[HY000] [1045] Access denied for user 'math'@'172.17.0.1' (using password: YES)

I'll try again tomorrow...

• Did a whole fresh new OMV installation and followed the guide step by step again, now with the TZ added in both containers, but sadly I'm still getting a 504 Gateway Timeout. When trying to create an admin account again it says username already exist. So I guess it created something, but then it got timed out...

[edit:]
    Ok, this is really weird. For some reason it's not asking me to create an admin account again.
    When trying to log-in it takes a min. or so, then I get a Gateway Timeout again, but the URL location has actually changed to /index.php/apps/files/.

I assume it's installed correctly, but I just get stuck on this Gateway Timeout message. Not sure how to fix this.

• So, I thought it had to do with my power supply, since I was also getting an under voltage warning with my other RPi using LibreELEC. Bought two new adapters with a better voltage, had no under voltage warning anymore on my RPi with LibreELEC. Used the same adapter for my RPi with OMV and repeated all steps again for installing Nextcloud, but it didn't make any difference. I still had a 504 Gateway Time-out error...

This time I just waited a bit after the 504 Gateway Time-out error and re-entered my IP-Address again and it was fully working!

So, even tho I had this Time-out error, I've learned to just give it a moment before trying again.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!