Cannot log into webgui after update to 4.x

• Hello everyone and happy new year :)

I've updated my OMV box last night and since then I cannot log into the webgui. Here is the error in the web ui

Code
    Erreur #0:
    OMV\Rpc\Exception: Failed to connect to socket: Permission denied in /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/rpc.inc:140
    Stack trace:
    #0 /var/www/openmediavault/rpc/session.inc(56): OMV\Rpc\Rpc::call('UserMgmt', 'authUser', Array, Array, 2, true)
    #1 [internal function]: OMVRpcServiceSession->login(Array, Array)
    #2 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(123): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
    #3 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/rpc.inc(86): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->callMethod('login', Array, Array)
    #4 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/proxy/json.inc(95): OMV\Rpc\Rpc::call('Session', 'login', Array, Array, 3)
    #5 /var/www/openmediavault/rpc.php(45): OMV\Rpc\Proxy\Json->handle()
    #6 {main}

I think that the update went wrong because when I run the omv-initsystem I get this stack

omv-firstaid don't respond at all. Here is the output of dpkg -l | grep openm

Code
    root@omv:/usr/lib/python3.5# dpkg -l | grep openm
    ii  openmediavault                   4.1.17-1                         all          openmediavault - The open network attached storage solution
    ii  openmediavault-clamav            4.1.9                            all          OpenMediaVault ClamAV plugin
    rc  openmediavault-dnsmasq           3.1.5                            all          OpenMediaVault dnsmasq (local DNS and DHCP server) plugin
    ii  openmediavault-keyring           1.0                              all          GnuPG archive keys of the OpenMediaVault archive
    rc  openmediavault-letsencrypt       3.4.5                            all          Generate free and valid SSL certificates for OMV
    ii  openmediavault-omvextrasorg      4.1.13                           all          OMV-Extras.org Package Repositories for OpenMediaVault
    rc  openmediavault-sickbeard         3.2.2                            all          OpenMediaVault Sick Beard plugin
    rc  openmediavault-transmissionbt    3.0.9                            all          OpenMediaVault Transmission (BitTorrent client) plugin.

Does anyone already had this issue(s) ? Please help me !

• That was the response I was afraid of. I've already installed on the side a new version of OMV but redo the whole configuration is pretty tedious.
    What is weird is that all services seems to work (can see my shares etc...), but only the webui is not available

Thanks anyway for your answer

• Offizieller Beitrag

While I'm not sure which omv-extras plugin caused this that votdev is referring, I would try purging the plugins.

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.4 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!