Failed to execute XPath query '//system/fstab/mntent[uuid='118328d9-b7bd-4fcf-91c8-edc51cea841d']

• Hey everyone,

I was very excited to put together a 12v media server for our sailboat. It has been a big learning curve for me, and I was very excited the first time I streamed a movie from PLEX.

That aside, I have had a few issues and I have not been able to google a good solution.

Problem 1 - I can't get my hard drive to auto-mount. Every time I shout the server down, I have to login to the GUI and remount the drive. This problem I have just learned to live with.

Problem 2 - This one cropped up last night. I was copying an iphoto library over from my computer overnight. I woke up in the morning to find the PC disconnected from our home network and an error saying some files couldn't be read or found.

That's not a huge deal, but when I logged in to the server in the morning the server seems to have forgotten the device that the shared folder was on. When I edit it to redefine the correct drive I get an xpath error. I attached photos below.

I rebooted the server, but it did not resolve the issue.

Interestingly, I have been able to share the drive location to access from remote computers, but the drive appears empty and I can't see any of my data.

It would be really great if someone could point me in the right direction to resolve this issue.

I am running version 4.1.13-1

From what I found it seems I may need to redirect the location in a .xml file, but I am unfamiliar and don't really know how to proceed.

Thanks,
    Pajo

• Offizieller Beitrag

Problem 1 - I can't get my hard drive to auto-mount. Every time I shout the server down, I have to login to the GUI and remount the drive. This problem I have just learned to live with.

Happens to me on the HC2. I added mount -a as scheduled job in the GUI of OMV at reboot. Since then the drive is mounted.

Regarding your other problem:
    Are you sure your voltage supply is stable and stiff enough so that it will always supply the needed voltage and current? Might even be that the device rebooted due to power cut (or only voltage sags or dips). You could check the log files for that.

For the shares, I would try to remove them all (only the shared folder, not the content) and create them new.

• Thank you very much!

I spent a few hours with a friend who was more familiar to linux architecture. I was able to resolve Problem 2 by doing exactly what you said, removing the shared folder and remapping.

I will try to add the mount command to the jobs and see how that goes.

Thanks!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!