[solved] 0.5 upgrade plugins error #2

• Hi,

first of all. Thank you for OMV, it is a great NAS distribution!
    second: Yes, I know a similar topic was closed a few days ago, but I uninstalled all my plugins (at least I thought I did) and also used the upgrade cleaning script!

So I have the exact problem as this guy: http://forums.openmediavault.org/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=2456

Is there anything I can do now, besides reinstalling OMV to get plugins working?

• Please give me the output of the following commands:

Code
    cat /etc/apt/sources.list
    ls -la /etc/apt/sources.list.d/
    cat /etc/apt/sources.list.d/openmediavault.list
    dpkg -l | grep openmediavault
    ls -la /var/www/openmediavault/js/omv/module/admin/

Greetings
    David

"Well... lately this forum has become support for everything except omv" [...] "And is like someone is banning Google from their browsers"

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Upload Logfile via WebGUI/CLI
    #openmediavault on freenode IRC | German & English | GMT+1
    Absolutely no Support via PM!

• Thanks for the help. Do you know what the "p" in the last line of dpkg -l | grep openmediavault means?

• Hmmm.

• Code
    ps aux | grep mini

Greetings
    David

"Well... lately this forum has become support for everything except omv" [...] "And is like someone is banning Google from their browsers"

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

• Oh shit. Yeah I remeber now. I used to have a upnp server running, apparently I named the invoking script "minidlna"

Code
    ps -ef |fgrep minidlna
    minidlna  1296     1  0 14:25 ?        00:00:20 /usr/bin/java -Djava.net.preferIPv4Stack=true -jar BubbleUPnPServer.jar

But purging the config files still fails.

Code
    Removing openmediavault-minidlna ...
    Purging configuration files for openmediavault-minidlna ...
    /var/lib/dpkg/info/openmediavault-minidlna.postrm: 59: omv_config_delete_user: not found
    dpkg: error processing openmediavault-minidlna (--purge):
     subprocess installed post-removal script returned error exit status 127
    Errors were encountered while processing:
     openmediavault-minidlna

the command omv_config_delete_user seems to not exist in 0.5 any more. would it be a bad idea to remove the line and delete the user by hand?

• Make a backup of the file and give it a try.

Greetings
    David

• Ok I guess I am back at the beginning. I commented out the delete_user cmd in the script and purged the remaining openmediavault-minidlna config files.
    Unfortunately it didnt help, so I figure OMV must keep its own track of installed packages, besides using dpkg. Does someone know where to access them?

It would also be helpful if I knew what omv_config_delete_user did in 0.4. Couldn't find the package, which it comes from. its not openmediavault_0.4.36_all.deb. Would be great if someone with an "old" installation could post the omv_config_delete and omv_config_delete_user scripts.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!