Docker nextcloud and letsencrypt

• Hello everyone,

I have a problem with the installation of the letsecnrypt docker, nextcloud and duckdns.

Nextcloud works perfectly alone, but what I put the docker letsencrypte according to TechnoDad's tutorial, it does not work.

Here is my installation:

My php file always goes back to the original as soon as I restart the docker letsencrypt, I change the nextcloud. * In darkness * it always comes back in nextcloud. *

config-php

when i go on the address "https://darknesse.duckdns.org" i still have the page.

Code
    Welcome to our server

The website is currently being setup under this address.

For help and support, please contact: me@example.com

Do you see any errors in my installation?

Because I peeled all the pages of the forum talking about these problems and I did not find anything.
    I also tried the techniques of putting nextcloud.darknesse.duckdns.org in the php file but it did not change anything.Car I saw on the forum that it had worked for some people.

thank you to those who can help me, because it's been several days since I put my head with it.

S

Sorry for my English

• After several hours of research and hacking in OMV I finally found the solution by peeling the various existing forums on dockers. And the miracle solution is falling on my nose ^^. It was really stupid, but you only had to rename the "nextcloud.subdomain.conf.sample" form to nextcloud.subdomain.conf. All those hours of research for that ..... 8|:D

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!