Docker jDownloader

• Hello guys,
    first of all, sorry for my english, im just a german student :)

Second, im a newbie in linux, but i wanna learn sth.
    So i set up my first NAS yesterday with a raspberry 3 b+ and a 4tb wd red.

I installed OMV 4 and docker. With some tutorials and googling, i managed to get the plusminus jdownloader headless image to docker.
    i tried to set it up step by step as @RPMan told it here but i''m doing sth wrong :(

When i launch the container i got the error message standard_init_linux.go:207: exec user process caused "exec format error" but i dont now how to handle that one, sry :(

• Your problem is that you are using a docker image meant for x86/AMD64 hardware on an ARM platform.

However, I do not know where to tell you to go to get the proper image for your hardware.

--
    Google is your friend and Bob's your uncle!

OMV AMD64 7.x on headless Chenbro NR12000 1U 1x 8m Quad Core E3-1220 3.1GHz 32GB ECC RAM.

• ok thx for your help guys, now the container run, but i cant configure it

i tried to execute docker exec jdownloader configure email@email.com password via ssh, but i get the error

Code
    cp: can't create '/opt/JDownloader/cfg/org.jdownloader.api.myjdownloader.MyJDownloaderSettings.json': Read-only file system
    sed: /opt/JDownloader/cfg/org.jdownloader.api.myjdownloader.MyJDownloaderSettings.json: No such file or directory

how could it be, that the config folder is read only, when the container creates like 20 files there?
    what do i need to change? the system is fresh set up, i dont set up some users, just one for ftp with full access to the whole NAS storage

• Offizieller Beitrag

You have the Docker GUI plugin, installed, right?

When you set up a container (the run button) this is where you configure things like environment variables, set bind and mount points to be writable, etc.

I don't use this Docker but note that I'm heading out and will be back in a few days. If you're still having trouble, I'll try to help you with it when I get back.

• Yes i use openmediavault-docker-gui 4.1.3.

ok ehm that was my fault, i dont know why, but whilst setting up i put the checkmark on read only ... my dumb :D

now everything looks like working, thank you for ur help :)

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!