Move a docker (Plex)

• Hello.

1. I'm currently moving all of my data to another drives because I'm going to setup a raid 5 system. I have a docker running with Plex on where some settings/changes are made. Is there a way to move/pull/retrieve this docker and simply add it again on the new raid system? My plex is running on sdb which is about to be deleted.

2. Is there a way to create shared folders/dockers such as "config" for plex on my main SSD /sda instead of running plex on a storage drive, sdb?

3. Which filesystem should I format my storage drives to when making a raid 5? ext4?

Appreciate your help.

• Okey, so now I have a running raid 5 (ext4 filesystem) and struggles to get my plexserver to run again. Where is my plex server information/settings located? Is it in those folders that I choose when mounted the image? config, for example?

How can I save my plexserver if i want to remove all docker installations and install it again? I think the docker is refering to the old drive in some of its files...

Edit:
    When I enter nano /etc/openmediavault/config.xml I can see my old drive (/dev/disk/by-id/ata-WDC_WD60EFRX-68L0BN1_WD-WXR1H26W98TW) is used instead of my new raid md0.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!