help with OVM4 and openvpn pam

• 1. I have setup openvpn via the plugin on OVM4. I can get it to work when using the certificate alone (user and password not checked). However, when I turn on the pam (+restart the service and recreate the certificate), I cannot connect to the server. I receive authentication failed message from openvpn connect. I would also like to have user authentication with the same credentials as in OMV. What am I doing wrong? My config file looks like below.

port 1194
    proto udp
    dev tun
    ca "/etc/openvpn/pki/ca.crt"
    cert "/etc/openvpn/pki/issued/THINKPAD.crt"
    key "/etc/openvpn/pki/private/THINKPAD.key" # This file should be kept secret
    dh "/etc/openvpn/pki/dh.pem"
    topology subnet
    server 10.8.0.0 255.255.255.0
    push "route 10.8.0.0 255.255.255.0"
    ifconfig-pool-persist ipp.txt
    push "route 192.168.0.0 255.255.255.0"
    ;push "redirect-gateway def1 bypass-dhcp"
    ;client-to-client
    keepalive 10 120
    ;comp-lzo
    plugin /usr/lib/openvpn/openvpn-plugin-auth-pam.so login
    user nobody
    group nogroup
    persist-key
    persist-tun
    status /var/log/openvpn-status.log
    log /var/log/openvpn.log
    verb 2
    mute 10
    crl-verify "/etc/openvpn/pki/crl.pem"

# Extra options

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von ybk () aus folgendem Grund: My client file is client remote xyz.xyz.org 1194 proto udp dev tun remote-cert-tls server ;comp-lzo auth-user-pass persist-key persist-tun nobind resolv-retry infinite verb 3 mute 10 ca xyz-ca.crt cert xyz-client.crt key xyz-client.key and the following lines from the log AUTH-PAM: BACKGROUND: user 'xyz' failed to authenticate: Authentication fail ure Sat Mar 2 09:27:43 2019 64.181.114.4:49396 PLUGIN_CALL: plugin function PLUGIN_ AUTH_USER_PASS_VERIFY failed with status 1: /usr/lib/openvpn/openvpn-plugin-auth -pam.so user is able to login to the server locally.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!