After upgrading to 4.1.19-1 plugins work but do not show as installed in plugin list

• I've succesfully upgraded from omv3 to 4.1.19-1.
    My plugins all work fine.
    The only issue I have is that in the plugin list, none of my plugins are showing as installed.
    i.e., the plugins show up in the main menu on the left and are working fine. But when I browse through the plugins list, no plugins have anything in the "installed" column (previously in omv3, installed plugins had a green check mark).
    Is this a problem? If so, is there a way to fix it?
    Will I be able to update my plugins when upgrades are available?

• Here is the output of dpkg -l | grep openmediavault

Code
    ii  openmediavault                           4.1.19-1                          all          openmediavault - The open network attached storage solution
    ii  openmediavault-backup                    4.0.5                             all          backup plugin for OpenMediaVault.
    ii  openmediavault-keyring                   1.0                               all          GnuPG archive keys of the OpenMediaVault archive
    ii  openmediavault-omvextrasorg              4.1.15                            all          OMV-Extras.org Package Repositories for OpenMediaVault
    ii  openmediavault-plexmediaserver           3.8.2                             all          OpenMediaVault Plex Media Server plugin
    ii  openmediavault-shellinabox               3.4                               all          Web-based SSH client.
    ii  openmediavault-snapraid                  3.7.3                             all          snapraid plugin for OpenMediaVault.
    ii  openmediavault-syncthing                 3.11                              all          Syncthing plugin for OpenMediaVault.
    ii  openmediavault-unionfilesystems          4.0.2                             all          Union filesystems plugin for OpenMediaVault.
    ii  openmediavault-virtualbox                4.1.1                             all          VirtualBox plugin for OpenMediaVault.

I got virtualbox working ok by installing the backports using apt-get install -t stretch-backports linux-headers-amd64
    and then installing omv-extras from the command line.
    All the other plugins seem to have made it through the omv4 upgrade fine... they are just not showing as installed in the plugins list.
    Ie syncthing, snapraid, plex etc are all running

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!