Login issue

• Hi there,

A friend has setup majority of my plex media server running through a pi. Seeing the back and how it's configured etc I have a little understanding of how it's put together now.

After having no issues logging in I have started experiencing this on log in:

Error #0:OMV\Rpc\Exception: Failed to connect to socket: Connection refused in /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/rpc.inc:140Stack trace:#0 /var/www/openmediavault/rpc/session.inc(56): OMV\Rpc\Rpc::call('UserMgmt', 'authUser', Array, Array, 2, true)
    #1 [internal function]: OMVRpcServiceSession->login(Array, Array)
    #2 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(123): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
    #3 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/rpc.inc(86): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->callMethod('login', Array, Array)
    #4 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/proxy/json.inc(95): OMV\Rpc\Rpc::call('Session', 'login', Array, Array, 3)
    #5 /var/www/openmediavault/rpc.php(45): OMV\Rpc\Proxy\Json->handle()
    #6 {main}

Anyone assist with a fix or cause?

• Offizieller Beitrag

Try opening your browser in Privacy/Incognito mode, and then log in to the webUI. A lot of errors like that are caused by a cache issue.

If logging in in Incognot/Privacy mode works normally, then you know it's a cache issue.

With Google Chrome, go to the omv sign on screen, hold Control and Click the Refresh button (or hit F5).. and that should clear the cache for the OMV webui.

• Hello,
    I encountered the exact same issue. I tried the solutions above but none of them worked.
    If I try to restart the engine, the output is:

Code
    Cannot create socket to [localhost]:2812 -- Connection refused

I I type omv-engined -d -f following happens:

Code
    PHP Fatal error:  require_once(): Failed opening required 'openmediavault/object.inc' (include_path='.:/usr/share/php') in /usr
    /share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/shellinabox.inc on line 22

Edit:

5min after I made the post I somehow realised that the shellinabox plugin is the issue.

I purged it with:

apt-get purge shellinabox

Have a nice day!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!