File Storage Full

• Hi all,

I know where the issue was and it has been resolve now. Transmission downloaded to the SD of my pi because of an error I made.

Can anyone advise me of how to list the folders contained on the SD partition in question. So that I can locate the download folder and delete it.

https://imgur.com/oIWG0T6

The drive that is screaming red is the one I want.

Looked all over OMV and can't figure anywhere. Tried FTP etc but can't get to the SD.

Wondering if command line is the way forward?

• All mounted drives are accessible under the path /srv (also via (S)FTP). Since you don't have a label set for the sdcard the folder should be called dev-disk-by-path-... under /srv/.

No. The rootfs is not mounted on /srv.

--
    Google is your friend and Bob's your uncle!

OMV AMD64 7.x on headless Chenbro NR12000 1U 1x 8m Quad Core E3-1220 3.1GHz 32GB ECC RAM.

• How did you install Transmission? Via Docker?
    One of the paths it could be under is /home/<your user>/...

I've installed via docker.

There is nothing in home.

I'm trying to install OpenVPN via plugins, but this is obviously trying to put it onto the SD. Any way I can make it go to the HDD? I'm really trying to avoid formatting anything as I've finally just got everything setup as I want it minus a VPN

• You've set the download path via the Docker config. If you can't remember your config go to Services -> Docker -> Docker Containers -> select your Transmission container, press Details and look for the HostConfig part. Or press Modify, accept the warning and look under Volumes and Bind mounts.

• You've set the download path via the Docker config. If you can't remember your config go to Services -> Docker -> Docker Containers -> select your Transmission container, press Details and look for the HostConfig part. Or press Modify, accept the warning and look under Volumes and Bind mounts.

I figured this out too late. Is there a way for me to remove said files that I didn't realise about?

If I could get access to that drive I should be able to find the downloads/complete folder and remove it

• I just told you. Look up the path the Docker container is using as described above and then just delete it via SFTP. You'll also need to reconfigure your Docker container to specify the HDD as the download folder instead of your SD card.

• This is with things changed back to how they was.

"Binds": [
    "/etc/localtime:/etc/localtime:ro",
    "/sharedfolders/Appdata/Transmission:/config:rw",
    "/downloads/complete:/downloads:rw",
    "/sharedfolders/watch:/watch:rw"

I'm guessing this is the bit you mean. However I cannot find a downloads folder anywhere and I'm coming close to just formatting the drive which will mean a days work lost on my project

• However I cannot find a downloads folder anywhere and I'm coming close to just formatting the drive which will mean a days work lost on my project

Look in /var/lib/docker/ and its subdirectories.

--
    Google is your friend and Bob's your uncle!

OMV AMD64 7.x on headless Chenbro NR12000 1U 1x 8m Quad Core E3-1220 3.1GHz 32GB ECC RAM.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!